Diablo® III

The jewel on the bottom of the screen?

70 Tauren Warrior
So I tried a search, but it appears they do not have it working yet.

I just saw the Gem you can toggle on and off on the bottom of the screen, what does it do??!!???
Reply Quote
Clicking it enters you into the beta test, the more you click, the better your chances are of getting in.
Reply Quote
its the chat gem :))
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/3074647566
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
It is a master of making people sit in frustration and confusion wondering what kind of impact they are having by making a little blue gem purple.
Reply Quote
70 Tauren Warrior
its the chat gem :))
<a href="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/3074647566">http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/3074647566</a>

Thanks for the link =D
Reply Quote
HAHAHAHAHAHA.... just noticed the jewel at the bottom of the page. i love it. nice throwback to d2 where everybody had the same question.
Reply Quote
LOL I never noticed that down there. /MIND BLOWN
Reply Quote
It does have a function.....go to the skill calculator and press it.
Reply Quote
its the new way to spawn uber diablo! Just go into a game in diablo 2, alt tab out and click the gem. now go back in game and look for "Diablo Walks the Earth" . if it happens great!
if not
rinse and repeat
Reply Quote
LOL... made my day.
Reply Quote
i saw that thing months ago... and im sure most of you know but hey the demon head on top of the page has glowing red eyes if you click him
Reply Quote
So I tried a search, but it appears they do not have it working yet.

I just saw the Gem you can toggle on and off on the bottom of the screen, what does it do??!!???

Only function I've seen it do is if you go to the Skill Calculator page and press it then it will randomly generate a build for you.
Reply Quote
Click it on and off 666 times and be amazed
Reply Quote
And what about the skull on the top of the forums with the red eyes?
Reply Quote
If you check out the armor, and hit it, it changes the thumbnail for the armors.
Reply Quote
05/02/2012 01:19 PMPosted by Clouded
If you check out the armor, and hit it, it changes the thumbnail for the armors.

This. It changes them to what it looks like for the various different classes, which is why if you try on class specific armor nothing changes. It's how you find out what armor looks like for say a level 60 barbarian before you're a level 60 barbarian :D
Reply Quote
Could you explain me a little bit more how to make it happen? (the skull), please. :P
Reply Quote
05/02/2012 01:19 PMPosted by Clouded

MIND: BLOWN.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]