Diablo® III

Follow the Official BlizzCon Twitter Feed

(Locked)

Blizzard Employee
Every year we jam-pack BlizzCon with as many events, panels, tournaments, contests, and entertainment options as possible. To make sure you’re in the know in the weeks ahead leading up to BlizzCon, and especially during the big weekend itself, be sure to follow our brand-new Twitter feed. Rather than trying to divide our coverage and updates between the @Warcraft, @StarCraft, and @Diablo feeds, there’s now a single destination for all things BlizzCon.

Start following @BlizzCon today for all the latest news and to engage in 140-character conversations with the global BlizzCon audience. We look forward to sharing with you from the show floor!

http://twitter.com/BlizzCon
MVP
#BCTag maybe? :).
Cool!
Blizzard Employee
08/26/2011 05:35 PMPosted by Sixen

For now we'll be using #BlizzCon. I was going to use #BC11, but the two very common uses of that tag I see are as unrelated as they are funny: BurlyCon Seattle (burlesque convention) and Breeder's Cup. :p
08/26/2011 05:51 PMPosted by Zarhym

For now we'll be using #BlizzCon. I was going to use #BC11, but the two very common uses of that tag I see are as unrelated as they are funny: BurlyCon Seattle (burlesque convention) and Breeder's Cup. :p

Time for Blizzard to diversify lol?
MVP
08/26/2011 05:51 PMPosted by Zarhym

Good enough for me...!

08/26/2011 06:16 PMPosted by Bottle
Are you going to have Tasteless, Artosis, and Day[9] casting again? You better!

I'm assuming that they'll be at the Con, of course!
Sounds good! I'll do anything for you guys!
testing 1234567890
So excited for this years Blizzcon!!
I want to see the costumes at blizz con. they are usually impressive
Looking forward to a great show, and maybe a Diablo 3 release date wouldn't hurt ;)
I've always wanted to go to one of the Blizzcon events. Everything always looks so neat and kewl at those shows. Unfortunately I live in TN and never seem to have the time or money to go. But I always find a way to watch it on the computer. I can't wait to see what they have in store for this year!!! I'm sure it'll be awesome as always!
I watch it from my computer last year. It was awesome!
whoever believes that dude about gettin a beta invite is retarded. He cant even spell confirmation right (confermation) ??? come on ppl are you really that slow
I enjoyed Blizzcon 2010 virtual ticket style, I know they did decals for SCII with purchase. Do they have plans for any D3 virtual swag? and I'm not talking Murcablo.
Edited by SilverSypher on 9/2/2011 10:21 PM PDT
91 Worgen Rogue
Diablo on twitter haven't really put that Diablo 3 Beta has started for F&F.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]