Diablo® III

Will this be your first time playing Diablo?

Hi everyone,

Have you played the older Diablo series or will this be your first?
What are you most excited for??

For me, this'll be my first in the series, so I'm looking very forward to this!

:)
Reply Quote
Been playing since the original Diablo. Big thing I want is the crafting in this game.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I haven't played Diablo in yeaaaars... I am so excite
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
Actualy this will be my first time playing Diablo, I should get the second one but i can just wait to learn everything in D3.
Reply Quote
no way and i am syked!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Hunter
Nah, I've played all three.
Reply Quote
I've been playing Diablo since the beginning.

Very exited over the prospect of looting dungeons and slaying demons!
Reply Quote
I played Diablo 2, then Diablo, and now this one. I have been anxiously awaiting Diablo 3 since announcement, and I can't wait to finally have it in my hands.
Reply Quote
First time (excluding D1 demo) despite playing the rest of Blizzard's IPs. But I'm eager to leap into a new game and its upcoming lore.
Reply Quote
I never played the original Diablo but I did play D2 quite a bit, but I have not played for years now. I am soooo excited for D3 though its gonna be sick!
Reply Quote
played d1 to death, played d2 to death, recently reinstalled d2 in anticipation for d3 and plan on playing d3 to death =p
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Paladin
never played d1, loved d2 and lod to death. i still remember all the meph runs i did! hopefully i can find a cool mf run to hit up as thats what i always loved :P a nice moat trick wouldn't hurt either! :P
Reply Quote
Played D1 for 1 day... got bored of it. Maybe because i was too young and immature at the time to be patient with the game play.

Now in my opinion... D2/LOD is the greatest ARPG game ever made.

Jay Wilson can talk about how 'broken' D2 was but the fact is that it has withstand the test of time. People are still playing it regularly and still have a great time.

Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
Yes, this is my first time playing a Diablo game? Should I play the first two games or just wait for this to come out.
Reply Quote
Like many of you, I've played the Diablo series since the beginning. From the Butcher to Baal, it has always been a fun experience, and I look forward to what Diablo III has to offer.

08/24/2011 07:49 PMPosted by Aurrius
Yes, this is my first time playing a Diablo game? Should I play the first two games or just wait for this to come out.

I wouldn't shy away at trying D2/LoD.
Reply Quote
You guys should play D1 and D2 simply because they are great games (D1 may be a little dated now, but it will probably help you enjoy some of the "inside" jokes that are likely to be in D3). I'm sure they will do a good job of giving you the background of the Diablo Universe but why have it told to you when you can live it? There are some truly epic battles (stone guardians at the Mt. Arreat Summit anyone?) that are worth playing through the LOD expansion to D2 as well. Good way to stop biting your fingernails waiting for D3 to come out too!
Reply Quote
First time I saw D1 footage I had to get it, been playing D2 on and off for the last 5 years. I also bought about 6 copies of Diablo because I always managed to lose the cd/cdkey...

I'm most excited about the loot, especially the inferno-only loot.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]