Diablo® III

Will the game end when diablo(Endboss) dies?

85 Worgen Mage
Back before LOD, and I believe some time before that, after Diablo was killed the game would begin a countdown then end.

I wonder if this will be returning?
Edited by Latrion on 8/25/2011 1:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Doubt it. Seems an archaic design choice.
Reply Quote
Static
Doubt it. Seems an archaic design choice.

this...
Reply Quote
Nah, what of that enigmatic Sin War bit about Santuarty holding the ultimate fates of other worlds beyond protected by similar watchers to Trag'Oul, eh?

Plus demons never truly "die"... They're "banished" back to their birth place, the Black Abyss. Through in Diablo's case that still yet to been revealed how he return from the Abyss (or even maybe from the Void).
Reply Quote
There is always the stygian beast which gave birth to all evil as well. I <3 diablo lore
Reply Quote

Plus demons never truly "die"... They're "banished" back to their birth place, the Black Abyss. Through in Diablo's case that still yet to been revealed how he return from the Abyss (or even maybe from the Void).

I bet Tyrael has something to do with it.
Edited by einherjar on 8/25/2011 2:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
3 Night Elf Hunter
08/25/2011 01:37 PMPosted by Latrion
Back before LOD, and I believe some time before that, after Diablo was killed the game would begin a countdown then end.

I wonder if this will be returning?

No, the game is ending with more and more people realizing that it simply isn't rewarding... too much pain and not enough profit.
Reply Quote
05/08/2014 04:53 PMPosted by Xiaoping
... too much pain and not enough profit.

If there is pain then, yes, you should leave and be happy to.

As for the end...evil will always be with us. Heck, an argument could be presented that Diablo runs Blizzard, tormenting players of the game with sadistic RNG. I would give it some credence myself.
Edited by Fleetwood#1860 on 5/8/2014 5:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]