Diablo® III

Real Money AH vs In-Game AH

(Locked)

I, for one, never used any mods or did any real money trading for Diablo 2. I never saw the reason to. The game was built to play a certain way and I saw no reason to change it. If I didn't get some uber awesome weapon, that's just how it goes. So people disagree, let them. I believe that its a good idea to have the option that people can use either AH. One thing that might make it easier is that you can't buy in-game currency with real-life currency. that would distort the game economy drastically. Let people use the RMAH if they want, but you don't have to. Don't tell people they're wrong or stupid just because they have a difference of opinion. We're human and it's bound to happen, so move on and stop focusing on what's wrong and focus on what's going to be awesome about the game. At least the awesome stuff you like. Thank you for taking the time to read this and thanks for letting me vent.
soon......it wouldnt matters
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]