Diablo® III

Character's voice over gone?

I haven't heard about this in a while. Since there's a lot of iteration even on story telling, I was wondering if this feature is gone for good?
Reply Quote
Voice overs are still there, there are some in the B-roll video from the beta press event.
Reply Quote
If you're talking about the one at about 4:27 where she was talking to Leah. Looks like you're right, I thought it was the follower who spoke but now that I looked deeper it was the monk player.

And the one when the DH says "I feel beta (better) now" and "vengeance", thought that was also a follower at first. I guess the difference is presentation. Cool.
Reply Quote
08/29/2011 10:32 AMPosted by Jans
If you're talking about the one at about 4:27 where she was talking to Leah. Looks like you're right, I thought it was the follower who spoke but now that I looked deeper it was the monk player.
Oh, I didn't catch onto that bit on Leah. Little tidbit of lore. Nice!
Reply Quote
Yeap that's it. I expect we'll be seeing a lot more examples once the beta gets going full swing.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]