Diablo® III

The Na-Krul Thread

So, I wonder if this jerk is in Diablo 3? He isn't really canon, but I think blizzard should have included him in some shape or form near Tristram. Na-Krul could be a side quest or a hidden easter egg.

On that note I would also love to see a Hive like tile set.
Reply Quote
08/31/2011 11:26 AMPosted by Cynikul
"Hi! I'm free, free to confront the little man who banished me, Diablo. Hi, everybody, and I'm free to reward you, little mortal, with these Aerosmith tickets. You'll be getting backstage passes, you'll get to meet Steven Tyler and the whole band. This Friday at the Coliseum. Thanks for getting me out of there. By the way, I'm gonna have to kill you. (pause) I'll be right back with the traffic and weather together."

remembering that epic unofficial expansion :)
Reply Quote
Lol this one is a little bit on the too idealistic side. I honestly can't envision blizzard adding in a character that was created by another company.
Reply Quote
09/09/2011 08:46 AMPosted by Auspicious
Lol this one is a little bit on the too idealistic side. I honestly can't envision blizzard adding in a character that was created by another company.

I dont see how it can really hurt anything. Just put in the model, call it NaKrul and have a very small chance of it dropping a pair of tickets.
Reply Quote
Blizzard allowed Sierra to make this expansion. They were busy with other ideas and projects and allowed Sierra to do so.

Hellfire was AWESOME, apart from the fact it doesn't work on Windows 7. I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Diablo1 and Hellfire. Though I remember the rings, one did max resist lightning, one fire, one magic in the crypt. After changing to a new game, they morphed and claimed were duped :/ Each game as it's bugs though and I'd still play Diablo1 now, I'm still half tempted, though Hellfire was an AWESOME add-on.

Bring back the memoriesssssssssss!
Reply Quote
Well I was thinking, that in act 1, they could add a rare chance for a dungeon to open up in the overworld that leads to the Hive and/or Na-Krul's prison.

Blizzard will never do it, but I can still hope.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]