Diablo® III

What will you do if you don't get into Beta?

Seeing as how all we know is that D3 Beta will be smaller than SC2's, it's difficult to discern how many of us will actually make it in. So I ask, what will you do if you aren't one of the lucky few? I think, personally, I may experience some severe anxiety and seek out a key as if it were the answer to the meaning of life. I won't stop till I get one, simple as that. Whatever it takes, whatever cost within my ability. What about the rest of you though?

What are you willing to do for a key? Serious answers only please :)
Reply Quote
89 Tauren Shaman
"FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!"
Reply Quote
I will cry home to momma. Uuuuuwaghhhhhhhhh! Uuuuuwaghhhh!
Reply Quote
nothing more than opt in for it. I'm as big a fan of diablo as any, but I know the odds of getting a key are pretty slim for anyone.

If i don't get one? no biggie. I'll just wait for release. Besides there are a bunch of other great games comming down the pipe to keep me busy until then.
Edited by Vehks on 8/25/2011 1:03 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Probably buy it when it comes out at retail, and play some of the innumerable games on my steam queue in the mean time.

Yeah, probably that.
Reply Quote
I'll eat a klondike bar.
Reply Quote
Probably continue to harass all the other people who didn't get in as we sit in deep contemplation together on these forums while the lucky ones get to test.
Reply Quote
Honestly if I don't get in I am not going to freak out. While it would be awesome to get to test the game and get an early look at it. I am not worried about playing the beta I just want it to come out sooner rather than later so I can buy it! Look Blizzard Money *dangles money* all you gotta do is release! Anyway I am playing World of Tanks to take up the time until launch.
Reply Quote
I'll do what I can. imo d2 players should get the keys ^^

whateva tho :)
Reply Quote
i would play it non stop trying to find any glitch i could...lol any loose ends that could be exploited...fastest way to better gear.......after making videos of stuff (if any) id inform blizzard and after it was fixed id post it on youtube and laugh......as i truely do care about the economy of this game......anything missed when this all goes live could spell doom for the d3 economy
Reply Quote
I hope I get into the DoTA 2 beta then...if I don't get in either, I'm going to roll up and wait until release
Reply Quote
If I don't make it in I'll just watch lots of Force's content and pretend it's me playing :(. No but seriously at least keeping up with any coverage of the beta content will help me settle on which class to play first come release. So no beta, meh no big deal I'll still enjoy watching others play.
Reply Quote
Meh, Ill keep knocking back games in my gamefly que. Theres still plenty of games that will keep my busy for several months. Not to mention, Dark Souls comes out in the fall as well.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I'd just cry IRL and pick up another bottle of JD ><. Then i'll click on the "gem" at the bottom untill the D3 gods come and speak to me !
Reply Quote
85 Troll Priest
i'll play HoN until i can play to D3 lol
Reply Quote
Watch a stream of someone that got in all day.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
^^

Watch streams and collect as much info as I can so that I'm as prepared as I can be for launch.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Rogue
08/25/2011 01:09 PMPosted by ToeTag
i would play it non stop trying to find any glitch i could...lol any loose ends that could be exploited...fastest way to better gear.......after making videos of stuff (if any) id inform blizzard and after it was fixed id post it on youtube and laugh......as i truely do care about the economy of this game......anything missed when this all goes live could spell doom for the d3 economy

That's what a beta tester should do:)

Hopefully you're one of the people that gets a key if what you said was true.
Reply Quote
08/25/2011 01:10 PMPosted by CrAzYBabOoN
I hope I get into the DoTA 2 beta then...if I don't get in either, I'm going to roll up and wait until release

Ya I'm signed up for that as well. HoN and school keep me busy, but school is ending for good soon (September 30th oddly enough :D) and I'm not guaranteed a spot in Dota 2 beta. As for watching force's/sixen's vids....I'm not the jealous type, but I have such a strong desire to participate in this beta that I don't think I'll be able to stand watching other people play it.

I've had all of my friends and family create Bnet accounts and sign up for it. Not a whole lot I can do now but sit and wait...and play HoN.

Look me up if you want to play and you don't suck. My name is "Gosukusan".
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]