Diablo® III

aliens?

are the demons and undead and all that really aliens? the spell disintigrate (spelling wrong?) could really be a alien lazer that the wizard stole from an alien space ship that crashed into the cathederal. the story and plot is gonna be crazy different than wat any of you really think!
Reply Quote
waitwtfamireading
Reply Quote
What made you think they were aliens in the first place? The only aliens I know of in Diablo are the creatures from The Hive in Diablo: Hellfire, and that isn't really cannon so it doesn't quite count.
Reply Quote
Demons and Angels are technically "aliens" to humans but their races were Sanctuary's long forgotten progenitors of humanity. Members of Heaven and Hell weary of the ethereal Great Conflict between their two realm and created (with stolen energies of creations I think) a secretive "Sanctuary" to avoid attention from the warring masses.

But there are other unknown entities watching over other worlds and its respective people.
Reply Quote
When did Steven Spielberg start directing D3?
Reply Quote
Actually more technically speaking, they Trans-Dimensional Extra-Terrestrial beings.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
Well, I guess to a people that are still essentially in the dark ages, aliens COULD be construed as demons, but...

No. They're demons. There is magic and souls and all that stuff flying about the place. Aliens wouldn't fit the genre.

Although disintegrate is totally a laser beam.
Reply Quote
Giorgio where art thou
Reply Quote
Lol love the History channel reference. All that aside, Inarius actually stole the Worldstone. He certainly couldn't have created such a thing :-P.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Death Knight
No not aliens. They do come from other realms though.
Reply Quote
I don't know.... therefore aliens
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
EP
VUT A TWEEST!!
Reply Quote
Haven't you ever watched Ancient Aliens? Alien visitation was just interpreted as Angels and turned into religion =D
Reply Quote
09/10/2011 07:54 PMPosted by MorbidZen
Haven't you ever watched Ancient Aliens? Alien visitation was just interpreted as Angels and turned into religion =D
*raise hand* Oooo, I have, although I stop somewhere halfway I read other stuff far before Ancient Aliens. (e.g. Sumerian, White People, Zulu myths etc.) But its a wild UFO/ancient history or religion conspiracy topic . But when you do open your mind it does bring forth very interesting questions to muse on.
Reply Quote
OPEN YOUR EYES! THE SCAVENGERS ARE ZERGLINGS! YOU'VE BEEN SLAYING INFESTED TERRENZ ALL DUH TYME!
Reply Quote
Heh... actually aliens can be evils from Hell.

Hint: DOOM series
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]