Diablo® III

Blunderbore

Do you think the blunderbore monster type from D2 will be back? I always thought they were cool monsters
Reply Quote
Blunderbores were pretty sweet, but so were D1's Horned Demons.

Unfortunately, Blunderbores did not have a whole lot of personality. They were a pretty standard giant brute with a big freaking smashy weapon, who would smash you in the face with it if given a chance. I would not be distressed if they were left in the past, to make room for new monsters with deeper design.
Reply Quote
Yeah I agree now that I think more on it. I do want to see more hellish demons and things of the like. I'm sure they will do a good job with less reskinning of monsters than in previous games
Reply Quote
Come on, they used human beings as clubs, what more do you people want? I still think they were awesome mobs :-P.
Reply Quote
Those were the scary ones. Esp with some unique auras .. damn they are stronmg
Reply Quote
View profile
The Doom Knights from Diablo 1 were the coolest enemy hands down in Diablo with the best most satisfying death animation.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]