Diablo® III

Rolling a guy or a girl? And Why??

85 Troll Hunter
Girl! Because I wanna watch the Demon Hunter female shake it up as I slay some demons!
Reply Quote
A guy, since female doctors don't belong... wait what?
Reply Quote
08/25/2011 03:46 PMPosted by Deadraught
Girl! Because I wanna watch the Demon Hunter female shake it up as I slay some demons!

This, plus the Amazon was my favourite class and you there were no Amazon dudes.
Reply Quote
Girl. Because I became attached to each of the characters as they were initially displayed. And they showed the female DH before the male. Yup.

I guess the monk might be an exception. Iunno. WE'LL SEE.
Reply Quote
male for witch doctor sicne the female looks kinda bad
Reply Quote
Male: Barb, WD, Monk
Female: DH, Wizard

Why? I don't really know!
Reply Quote
Female Wizaaard cuz I'm tryna get it in y0!
Reply Quote
Female Wizard
Female Monk
Male Barbarian
Male Witch Doctor
Male Demon Hunter

Why? Whatever looks better when it comes to gear, movement, and attacks.
Reply Quote
Girl. Given a choice between spending hours looking at an ugly computerized dude or a hot computerized girl I will take the girl almost every time.
Reply Quote
Male Barb, I destroy worlds with sheer force.
Reply Quote
Thinking male WD and Female DH, as those are going to be my first 2 classes i'm playing.
Reply Quote
I'll most likely have characters of both gender. Mainly because i have some specific names that i use for different class types in mmo/rpg games, some kinda don't work for one or the other. Some of my most favorite names work really well for male and some would only work for male, some are exactly the same but only for female. Plus it'll depend on the aesthetic of the model of each class. Like with undead in WoW, i liked female undead animations but not the male, Witch Doctor seems like it might be the same for me, visually. Have to see more of it to decide.Might come down to the voice actors they chose too. If i'm fine with both models, and the animations for either male or female, but i can't stand the voice for one or the other, that will make the decision for me =P
Initially i would have to say i'll play female wizard, and male barbarian, but could see either gender for the other 3 being just fine.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Death Knight
I'll most likely have characters of both gender. Mainly because i have some specific names that i use for different class types in mmo/rpg games, some kinda don't work for one or the other. Some of my most favorite names work really well for male and some would only work for male, some are exactly the same but only for female. Plus it'll depend on the aesthetic of the model of each class. Like with undead in WoW, i liked female undead animations but not the male, Witch Doctor seems like it might be the same for me, visually. Have to see more of it to decide.Might come down to the voice actors they chose too. If i'm fine with both models, and the animations for either male or female, but i can't stand the voice for one or the other, that will make the decision for me =P
Initially i would have to say i'll play female wizard, and male barbarian, but could see either gender for the other 3 being just fine.

Your answer is too long for a troll thread like this lol
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Hunter
Male DH
Female Wizard
Unsure about the others for the moment. I'll probably roll a female DH up too just cause the class is so awesome and having multiples can't hurt >.>
Reply Quote
Usually for a strength based character I will do a man because women just can't be warriors. Magic characters I usually do women. As for the demon hunter, leaning on a chic.
Reply Quote
Male: Wizard, Barbarian, Witch Doctor

Female: Demon hunter

No idea: Monk

Male WD and Barb because IMO the male model is superior to the female models.

Wizard is male because my first character in every single RPG I have played, has been a male Wizard-type character, so it's tradition I guess.

Female DH for the same reason as WD and Barb.
Reply Quote
I'll roll all males for my first playthroughs... Can't think of any reason to roll a female other than to check out the artwork.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]