Diablo® III

Arreat Summit for Diablo 3

100 Tauren Warrior
Will this site become the Arreat Summit for D3, such as all the items prefix/suffix variables, monster stats and what not. Or will a 3rd party site be required for D3 like wowhead is for wow?
Reply Quote
Well, http://us.battle.net/d3/en/game/ seems to imply there will be detailed information about these things, but probably not in the wiki form I assume you are thinking of.

This guide will provide everything you need to send Diablo's minions screaming back to the Burning Hells - Class information with gameplay tips, skills, and strategies; multiplayer guides to teach you how to fight as a team against the demonic hordes; detailed information about items, crafting, quests, followers; and much, much more.
Reply Quote
MVP - Technical Support
Would be great if there was a item database like wow has.

*crosses fingers*
Reply Quote

*crosses fingers*

Yeah with price listings ...
Reply Quote

*crosses fingers*

Diablo 2 did it first with the Arreat Summit. The Arreat Summit does encompass more than just Items also. It had Horadric Cube recipes, monster stats, skill & class information..
Reply Quote

*crosses fingers*

For the unique items I am sure.
But most of D2's items were randomly generated. Some rares better than uniques, fools mod... crafted items... etc...
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Priest
Its funny you mention wowhead... so i guess you should check out D3DB (a wowhead affiliate) bet ya can't guess what it has on it...
Reply Quote
05/30/2012 08:16 PMPosted by Moreman
Its funny you mention wowhead... so i guess you should check out D3DB (a wowhead affiliate) bet ya can't guess what it has on it...

I will save yo uthe guess work: A whole lot of Blank pages ergo: Nothing.

http://d3db.com/npc/i/dust-shambler

oooh so informative.
Reply Quote
I would like to trade, but i can not, dont know why, the trade button is always off for me. When the other players drop any item, it seems to me that he picks up again, but he doesnt, and i cant drop itens for them either because in their screen i pick up the iten again, but in my screen it is on the floor. Hope somebody help me
Reply Quote
I would like to trade, but i can not, dont know why, the trade button is always off for me. When the other players drop any item, it seems to me that he picks up again, but he doesnt, and i cant drop itens for them either because in their screen i pick up the iten again, but in my screen it is on the floor. Hope somebody help me
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]