Diablo® III

Barbarians need a buff!

83 Human Rogue
So I was in a rbg on my Barbarian but as I continued to advance to the lumber mill I realized that I had forgotten my epic riding so I was at 60% movement speed on my mount. Sadly I was delayed and could not cap the base until a wizard had one shot me with ice lance, and a demon hunter had used feign death. I think Barbarians need a buff!
Reply Quote
1/10

1 point for giving Barbarians a buff
Reply Quote
83 Human Rogue
^ Do you also agree that it is unfair we are able to be kited so much in Arathi Basin?
Reply Quote
83 Human Rogue
Bump, clearly I am on Diablo Fourms so stop please.
Reply Quote
08/29/2011 03:21 AMPosted by Spongebob
yea buff bladestorm

bladestorm doesnt need a 'buff' it needs unbroken so it does the damage its supposed to do and not just ignored because everyone that gets %*#@d by a warrior that out gears them runs to the forums and qq's
Reply Quote
08/25/2011 08:27 PMPosted by Cosine
So I was in a rbg on my Barbarian but as I continued to advance to the lumber mill I realized that I had forgotten my epic riding so I was at 60% movement speed on my mount. Sadly I was delayed and could not cap the base until a wizard had one shot me with ice lance, and a demon hunter had used feign death. I think Barbarians need a buff!

That's nothing. An Infestor Neural Parasited my character and forced me to drop all of my stuff. Then, when I was naked, I was forced to do exotic dancing. The Night Elf kind of dancing.
Reply Quote
Why are you all discussing this here?
Reply Quote
they see me trolling....
Reply Quote
84 Tauren Druid
Hmmmm ... Barbarians in WoW ... interesting ... basically Warriors ... I would say no ?
Reply Quote
+1
Reply Quote
+2
Reply Quote
+1+2
Reply Quote
View profile
07/21/2013 03:39 PMPosted by Nived
+1

i need some advice on what i should do with my barb. my desire to be farming in MP1-2 but i keep getting destroyed and dont know what the problem is because i just recently switched to WW. thanks in advance

Edited by RagingKoala#1984 on 7/21/2013 4:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
07/21/2013 04:34 PMPosted by RagingKoala
+1

12/06/2012 08:27 PMPosted by RagingKoala
Ive been testing higher IAS points, but I am lacking funds needed to test with higher level gear. As is, I can farm mp5 no prob
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]