Diablo® III

Was Diablo ever once confirmed in D3

Okay I know this will get flamed to hell but has a blue ever once said Diablo is in the game? I know he obviously has to be but are they still playing like he hasn't been confirmed as a boss? In last years blizzcon (or the one before I don't remember) one of the blizz reps said they never said diablo was actually alive and in the game again.

Can anyone confirm any blue stating he's in the game?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I believe there was an interview with Blizzard's CFO or something that slipped up and said "you can play the game all the way to diablo on our internal version"

not exact quotes, but you get the idea.
Reply Quote
Oh alright, thanks!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
Only in the initiate teaser.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgbUSsblCSQ
Reply Quote
Diablo is in the game, but he isnt in his regular form. This was basically revealed during the initial launch trailer as he has three heads.

Hes in the game. Whether or not we actually manage to kill him in this game is up to the developers. Chances are the storyline wont let him die in this game just yet even if we do face him.

Well have to wait for the expansions as i believe that when there released they will be a crucial part of the storyline.

I dont believe they will do another LOD, "a new lord of evil appears" situation.
Edited by ACPRO on 8/25/2011 6:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Only in the initiate teaser.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgbUSsblCSQ

Yeah after that teaser was released they said that isn't definitely diablo. Although it obviously is now i'm just saying they stated he wasn't necessarily confirmed and we had to wait but apparently it was slipped he is in it.
Reply Quote
08/25/2011 06:26 PMPosted by ACPRO
Diablo is in the game, but he isnt in his regular form. This was basically revealed during the initial launch trailer as he has three heads.

I keep reading the three-heads thing and have yet to see any art that really shows that in detail. When I look at him in the reveal trailer I see his one main head and what looks like demonic spaulders - or something - much like some Shammy gear in WoW.

Just me?
Reply Quote
08/25/2011 06:33 PMPosted by HiDeFCheF

I keep reading the three-heads thing and have yet to see any art that really shows that in detail. When I look at him in the reveal trailer I see his one main head and what looks like demonic spaulders - or something - much like some Shammy gear in WoW.

Just me?

Watch the reveal trailer again. There are two mouths that open up on his two sides.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]