Diablo® III

Left-handed Wielding

This is a terrific suggestion. Every little detail and feature that offers variety for a character is a must-have for Diablo 3. I know many people fear that all end-game characters will look the same because at the end of the day, who will settle for the 2nd best armour set?
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Priest
Couldnt you put your weapons in your left hand in D2?
Reply Quote
09/02/2011 08:35 AMPosted by Gannonthor
Couldnt you put your weapons in your left hand in D2?
You could put weapons/shields in either slot on the left or right side, but the character would wield the first item placed in one of the two slots into their right hand, while the second item placed in the other slot (pertaining to Assassin's claws or Barbarian dual-wield) would be equipped in their left.

So, to answer your question, you could not.
Edited by Giraffasaur on 9/2/2011 8:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote
09/02/2011 08:44 AMPosted by JudeRock
i am fisting myself to this thread

Using your left fist, I hope.
Reply Quote
Aside from the fact that this idea may or may not take a little bit of time to implement, is this a customizable feature you guys would like to see?

I don't see it game-changing by any means, but I really do see it taking that extra step for players to truly get themselves immersed in the game.
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
Speaking as a lefty, I actually find it a bit weird when I see or control a character that is left handed. I've just gotten used to seeing 'righty'. It also doesn't bother me a bit.
Reply Quote
Looks like the Female Witch Doctor is left-handed on the community site. This pleases me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]