Diablo® III

There will be no beta "keys"

(Locked)

From what I understand your account will be flagged and you will download the client.
Elementary, my dear Watson.
90 Goblin Mage
Do you think you have more chance to get in if you create few more accounts with different adress, and just register some trials? I hope your account need some sort of active subscription to have a chance to receive an invite..

This might be off topic but lets just talk lol..
to double your chances of getting a beta you need 2 things

1 2 battlenet accounts
2 2 computers with diffrent specs

i myself have 4 comps : )
3 have diffrent specs
the 4th im updating tuesday with a new graphics card (gtx 500 series)

im hopefull : )

1 2 battlenet accounts

3 have diffrent specs

That's not exactly fair you know... Beta invites are intended per PERSON not machine. AND if you do happen to get more then one key I would hope you give it away and not be a tool and sell something that's free. For real this kind of stuff is aggravating and unfair to those with less money and can't afford multiple machines. I mean for real Starcraft II Beta was like who had the most money had the best chance for beta. It's unreal... :/

1 2 battlenet accounts

3 have diffrent specs

That's not exactly fair you know... Beta invites are intended per PERSON not machine. AND if you do happen to get more then one key I would hope you give it away and not be a tool and sell something that's free. For real this kind of stuff is aggravating and unfair to those with less money and can't afford multiple machines. I mean for real Starcraft II Beta was like who had the most money had the best chance for beta. It's unreal... :/

did i mention i got like 3 old motherboards and 5 old graphics cards in the closet lmao
if i did get more than 1 im not sure you could just let someone have it as its not really a ::key:: its tied to your account
no if there was a way to give out a key it would deffinaly go to someone in the forums
but not the trolls : ) lol
standard invites will not use "keys"

but giveaways and such will use keys.

they're just doing this to hinder the buying/selling of keys right from the start.
I honestly don't think system specs have anything to do with getting into the beta.

Blizzard knows what kind of machines the game will run on.

The beta is for stress-testing the server and maybe a few bug fixes.
I honestly don't think system specs have anything to do with getting into the beta.

Blizzard knows what kind of machines the game will run on.

The beta is for stress-testing the server and maybe a few bug fixes.

actually its the oppisite of what you just said lol
Community Manager
Not entirely true, there will be some circumstances where we'll be sending out keys.

Either way though it's best to not click on any links in any emails you receive, and instead type in www.battle.net, log in, click on Account in the upper right, and either verify that you were automagically granted with a beta license, or attempt to redeem the key you were sent if that's the case.

The vast majority of email scams exist around attempting to trick you into clicking a fake link. No matter how real it looks, there's no reason to click any links in the emails we'll be sending out.

As a reminder, we haven't begun sending out invites yet, but we'll let you know when we do.

As a reminder, we haven't begun sending out invites yet, but we'll let you know when we do.

Any hints as to when? Pretty pweasssse.
Not entirely true, there will be some circumstances where we'll be sending out keys.

Either way though it's best to not click on any links in any emails you receive, and instead type in www.battle.net, log in, click on Account in the upper right, and either verify that you were automagically granted with a beta license, or attempt to redeem the key you were sent if that's the case.

The vast majority of email scams exist around attempting to trick you into clicking a fake link. No matter how real it looks, there's no reason to click any links in the emails we'll be sending out.

so your saying ill have some extra keys laying around on the counter to give away

freakin sweet ::wink::

Is there an ETA on when that is? cause sitting around here waiting cause SOMEONE has the isntaller

Between now and the end of the month.

Is there an ETA on when that is? cause sitting around here waiting cause SOMEONE has the isntaller

Between now and the end of the month.

This will probably remain the official ETA until it suddenly becomes "Now"

so your saying ill have some extra keys laying around on the counter to give away

freakin sweet ::wink::

i dislike you

*tear*
=[

lol made me laugh if i get an extra ill give you one to dry up that tear lol
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]