Diablo® III

They are still advertising for beta opt in

(Locked)

90 Blood Elf Mage
They just posted a beta opt in news story on the main website which means beta won't happen for awhile, ugh =(
Edited by Draco on 9/2/2011 5:20 PM PDT
Edited for spam.
Edited by Jacka on 3/20/2012 1:33 PM PDT
actually, it would be a last ditch effort to get more people signed up right before they randomly pick the people. to me that means its right around the corner
85 Draenei Shaman
SO MANY CORNERS!! WHICH ONE IS IT BEHIND?!?!
Beta is going to open up tomorrow, remember i said this.
More likely it means you have a week (at minimum) or maybe 2 (at most) until beta starts to arrive giving time for anyone NOT in the constant diablo 3 loop to know the beta is coming up.
90 Tauren Druid
There just playing with us. its this week or next week for sure
85 Human Rogue
EP
09/02/2011 05:47 PMPosted by Altoshaam
SO MANY CORNERS!! WHICH ONE IS IT BEHIND?!?!

this made me LOL forealz xD

this is how I feel:
http://memegenerator.net/instance/9731435

ok so its time to choose!

WHICH DOOR?!

behind one of these doors lies the beta! sooo... which door will you choose?

door 1-500

(for the record i have a number in my head, if someone guesses it, that means ur chance of getting in beta is better than everyone elses!!)

Edited by Rxr on 9/2/2011 5:58 PM PDT
Community Manager
Beta invites will not go out today, or this weekend (keep in mind it's a three day weekend) and beyond that we truthfully do not know when they will. We want to start it asap, so it's just a matter of ironing out kinks and bugs to get it out there.
09/02/2011 05:19 PMPosted by Draco
They just posted a beta opt in news story on the main website which means beta won't happen for awhile, ugh =(

It does? Wow, you win the award for "Person who's been paying least attention" today....
09/02/2011 05:58 PMPosted by Bashiok
Beta invites will not go out today, or this weekend (keep in mind it's a three day weekend) and beyond that we truthfully do not know when they will. We want to start it asap, so it's just a matter of ironing out kinks and bugs to get it out there.

Well thats better than no info I guess.
09/02/2011 05:55 PMPosted by Seventhwinds
There just playing with us. its this week or next week for sure

You're right. They're enjoying our agony of sitting here itching for the smallest piece of information.
that all that needed to be said in the first place bash thank you.
Edited by Highlen on 9/2/2011 6:06 PM PDT
85 Tauren Druid
Well, I'm glad blizzard actually cares about the quality of their game. I think many of us have seen a ton of games be released with an endless amount of bugs and just wasn't ready.
hopefully that means this coming tuesday
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]