Diablo® III

Bow or Crossbows?

87 Human Warlock
Oddly, when they mentioned Demon Hunter, I was sort of hoping for missile weapons drawn from the early black-powder firearms patterns: pistols and arquebuses for example.
Reply Quote
I've already decided on this one; Crossbow. no dual, just a single heave crossbow. My character will be a sniper.
Reply Quote
26 Goblin Mage
Duel = a fight between two people
DUAL = two of something

Reply Quote
I'm going dual x-bows. I like bows and all, but, after playing the demo at blizzcon, dual x-bows just feels a lot faster paced than the bow, and I like that.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Bow or heavy crossbow.

The double thing is the most ridiculous looking thing I've ever seen. Well, second to the double-sided lightsaber scythe the new Dark Templar use.

Blizzard, double is not always better.
Reply Quote
I am going to use dual crossbows as i want a DH with a crit chance and a high attack speed to compliment the crit
Reply Quote
im going dual bows
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
no1 gives the crossbow a chance, itll prove to be the best with most builds i think
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
10/22/2011 12:57 PMPosted by Noxious
Please Blizzard, make the epic Demon Hunter weapons Bows. Bows are just so sick. Single handed weapons on this class is so bad.

there are legendarys of each
Reply Quote
Bow, who needs attack speed when all you need to do is put one arrow to their knee.
Reply Quote
Windforce. or Danettas set. or Nats. those are the only options i believe in.
Reply Quote
10/22/2011 12:57 PMPosted by Noxious
Please Blizzard, make the epic Demon Hunter weapons Bows. Bows are just so sick. Single handed weapons on this class is so bad.

Yeah man! I hate crossbows. I wanna a awesome bow
Reply Quote
09/10/2011 07:29 PMPosted by SuperStache
Heavy Crossbows. Those single handed ones are just idiotic.

One question, how does the demon hunter reload his/her single handed crossbows.

She gets her ferrets to do it.
Reply Quote
I think Xbow looks good on male DH, while bow looks good with female... Of course female DH with bow would probably look too much like Sylvanas lol
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]