Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Instead of having crafting materials stack in your character/stash inventory; have them tabulated in a list, similarly to the WoW currency list.
- Wouldn't need to deposit your collected materials in your stash every time you came into town.
- It would be easy to see your available crafting materials.
- It would be easy to use materials across all your characters (similar to shared gold).
- Easy to manage and keep your character inventory and stash neat.
- It would prevent your character inventory from filling up when your in the field killing stuff, which was one of the major reasons for being able to break down stuff.
- It would allow your crafting materials to stack unlimited; don't need to be concerned with having too much of one type of material building up in your stash.
- Wouldn't need to lug materials from your stash to an artisan to craft stuff.
they will probably stack quite high...they said that about the scrolls of identify already, so theres a good chance at mats stacking high as well...we are expected to have quite a few. Also, stash size hasn't been confirmed. I'm sure there will be plenty of space for it all.
you have...oh, lets say, a TON of inventory space and materials stack to 100 in 1 slot, which is about 1/100th x 4 or 6 or so.
They stack by 100's (saw it on a youtube video)
I wonder how many people are going to be putting all their mats into the stash, then using one character's artificer's maxing them out, and then crafting and switching via stash :) I will.
They stack by 100's (saw it on a youtube video)Im sure most people will, no sense lvling the crafters on all your different characters if they can all have access to the crafters of your main.
Crafters are Account bound, so leveling one levels them all.
All a new character needs to do is the quest that unlocks them and they'll have full access to whatever you have already leveled them to.
Much nicer this way, as it means you don't have to have the main play normal to get low level drops to break into low level crafting materials, the new toon can just break them down and use them straight away.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.