85 Night Elf Death Knight
Looking forward to the beta :)
90 Night Elf Druid
Sweet :)
66 Human Warrior
Great!
i wants to try lol
can i get in in New Zeland
Can Blizzard make applications for a beta license? Therefore people who wish to try out Diablo III will stop asking and leave the decision to the Blizzard staff.
Just wanted to thank Blizzard in advance for my beta key. Wait, whats that, you don't know if you're gonna give me one? What if I bribe you with a funny joke. Maybe you say. Okay then here it goes. What do you call a fly with no wings?.......A WALK!! haha, lol, rofl and all the others. I can has beta meow?
OOOOHHHH MYYYY GOD :O ♥
:DDD me me... lol
Awesome! It's time =D
90 Tauren Druid
Hrm, there seems to be something wrong with my pants.
I hope I get beta somehow !
Even though I would absolutely love to be in the beta. I seriously can't wait for the release. I'm sure along with other ppl, I've been waiting 10+ years for this beast come out!!!!
ZOMG i just got home from work, and omw home was listening to HUSKY talking about D3 Beta on his you tube, i totally had to check this out <3 i love Diablo 3 and it isn't even out yet!! :D. I've played Diablo, and Diablo 2/LOD, for years!! This is by far worth waiting for!
been waiting a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time for this. twas a wee one when i was anticipating diablo 3, and now i have dependents... but still need D3 in life
82 Blood Elf Paladin
Sweet looking forward to get my invite!
78 Orc Warrior
May I haz Beta Key..........?
Yes!!!
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]