Diablo® III

Friends and Family Test and NDA

(Locked)

NO KEYS FOR YOU!
Been waiting for this game to come out .. Love your games ( league of legends, and starcraft 2 ) now i just need a beta licence to play with one
85 Undead Mage
Awesome!
80 Troll Hunter
Sounds like the crunch time! BlizzCon approaching - I'm sure the uppers are pressing for some reports/details as bad as we are!! So let's give'em some feed back!! Beta please!
09/07/2011 09:36 PMPosted by PhuzyBunny
Been waiting for this game to come out .. Love your games ( league of legends, and starcraft 2 ) now i just need a beta licence to play with one

Uh, League of legends isn't Blizzard's game.
Cant wait! If I don't get a key at least I can watch now!
Watching all the new footage today has been awesome.
finaaaaallyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!! the diablo 3 is comebaaaaaacc@!#@!#..... too our life's!!!!! xD
It tastes great... even without bacon!
Wooo woooo! * Waiting patiently for an invite :) * just upgraded my card too :D
85 Draenei Hunter
omg, cant wait~~~~
Oh Baby been waiting for this for sooo long! xD
86 Night Elf Rogue
Begging never got anyone a beta key. But, what if I uploaded a video of me dressed up as a Night Elf going grocery shopping at a supermarket in Japan?
FYI, we’re getting very close to starting the closed public beta test for Diablo III. You might start seeing some new reports about the beta client as we’ve begun limited external testing with employees and their families, and there is no non-disclosure agreement (NDA) for that. We look forward to sharing more info about the beta test in the near future. Stay tuned.

If you have a beta license, you are free to show, share, or talk about any portion of the beta content to which you have access, as this beta test is not confidential.

I think you should change it to: If you have a beta license, you MUST share and stream most portion of the beta content to quench the thirst of millions of D3 fans out there~
85 Worgen Druid
About to replace my gtx 580 with 2 590's LETS DO THIS!
i wonder if crack or invite will come first?
I would love a beta invite also please.
I would definitely subscribe to ForceSC2Strategy for those who cant wait to get there hands on more information about Diablo 3, the guys there are amazing on how current there information is. Sixen and Force do an amazing job. haha i remember when i first subscribed to the channel and my phone has gmail account linked to it so I would hear my phone go off constantly about SC2, Diablo 3 and Path of Exile information. So for those who cant be by a computer at all times but have a smart phone, just link your gmail to your phone and subscibe to ForceSC2Strategy channel and if any new news comes out while your away you'll be sure to know about it. Link to the channel.

http://www.youtube.com/ForceSC2strategy
85 Troll Druid
09/06/2011 09:26 PMPosted by Bashiok
beta test in the near future

How close is that? :p
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]