Friends and Family Test and NDA

(Locked)

09/08/2011 12:48 AMPosted by Honner
beta test in the near future

How close is that? :p

"Soon" presumably
Awesome, I want mine!
I'd love to take part!
Awesome! I can't wait to play this game. My wife has already agreed that vacation time to play Diablo 3 for is required :)
Finaly woot
Best news i've heard in ALONG TIME!
nice!!!
Would love to have this beta. I've been a Diablo and Blizzard fanatic since Warcraft was created.
85 Night Elf Druid
Well... Considering the fact that, my name simply wins by default, being deprived of accessing early beta should be considered a crime against humanity... juuuuust putting it out there... That said, It would've been an honour to shed some light on the game's state amongst the Australian consumer base. Especially considering how very little love we get here in Oceanic, when it comes to any form of beta testing that originates in states.
give me a beta key plsssssssssssssssssssss
87 Goblin Priest
omg ... dreaming of beta... cant sleep
87 Goblin Priest
Aussies can get it right?? coz thts gonna start a whole new QQ thread if we cant lol
+1 GrimT

Me the same mate me and my wife have set a LAN weekend for the weeks its released going to get the kids looked after all weekend! ROFL.

Would love two Beta key guys to start early and provide some input

Cheers and Beers NeK, and Trinity
i hope i can get a BETA KEY!!!
If I give you a hug can I get a Beta Key?

I'm serious about the hug.
85 Gnome Mage
finally!
i need to get drunk right now!!!
lets celebrate
Does anybody else find themselves checking their battle.net account hourly (or more frequently) just hoping for a pop-up saying that they are invited to the Beta?

One thing is for sure, if I get a beta key and my wife doesn't, she's going to steal mine.
90 Human Priest
I REALLY want in on the Beta. =)
As if nobody else does, lol.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]