Diablo® III

Friends and Family Test and NDA

(Locked)

Oh man.. Please for the love of all that's holy activate my account. I already have it installed, just in case!
90 Undead Priest
Does anybody else find themselves checking their battle.net account hourly (or more frequently) just hoping for a pop-up saying that they are invited to the Beta?

One thing is for sure, if I get a beta key and my wife doesn't, she's going to steal mine.

oh man since last night ive been watching my email and battle.net account every like 15 mins to make sure i dont miss out on anything =( hopefully this time i'll be invited , never been invited to any of blizzards beta and ive been arround since warcraft :(
Sweet...! I hope I get a beta invite. Been such a huge fan of Diablo 2.
yeah I love Diablo... I hope ill get a beta key aswelll :D
And finally, after all these years of waiting, we can finally begin this leg of the great journey. All of this Diablo III talk still seemed so distant until now. :) Good luck to everyone getting invites in the near future.
Caught some videos of beta...so excited and hoping for a key!
87 Blood Elf Paladin
VERY VERY Excited to say the least...!
80 Orc Warrior
LAN party!
can't wait to get a beta key
Yeah they should let the gamers born in the 80's play it...

Original Gamers. =p
09/07/2011 11:54 PMPosted by Indomitable
About to replace my gtx 580 with 2 590's LETS DO THIS!

Yes because 2 590's are necessary to run a game that could probably be maxed out by a single 8800gt...
I want this game so much. Propably beta will come in 1-2 weeks.
can't wait
Must have keeeeey!!!
i hope there is some search code determines who posted and gives them beta keys
Mmmm.... the dirty things I would do for a beta key....
I have been dreaming of playing d3 for the last few days. Hopefully these will be a reality soon. Huge fan of Diablo 2 eagerly waiting for the beta key.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]