Diablo® III

Friends and Family Test and NDA

(Locked)

I'm really hoping I get an invite !! I'll be checking my email and account constantly. I really hope I get into this beta test!!
Beta to start this weekend. Hopefully.
85 Troll Druid
So if anyone at blizz has a daughter that they cant get married off, i will take them if they come with a beta key to F&F. my only requirments are that they are 18-67yrs old, 77 - 600 lbs and can comunicate in some form or fashion, english is a plus, but not required.
I will treat her like a queen and pamper her as well as a hard working construction worker can :)

also willing to be adopted out, i will be a very respectable child and come over and do lawn work and clean dish's

see you in the beta :)

This. So very, very much this.
!@#$ YEA!!!!!
85 Undead Priest
Oh gosh how i want an invite =/
Whoo! Here's hoping for the public beta launch soon! :D
are we aloud to stream?
Yeah, you can do what ever you want! There is no NDA. Not surprising since they have kept basically the entire story under raps.
GIMMME FUUE GIMME FIAA GIMME DAT WITCH I DESIAAAAA (beta codes :3)

edit: probably in my dreams, guess ill be sleeping 12 hours tonight then :D
Edited by Hadriel on 9/6/2011 10:39 PM PDT
if i get the beta invite.. im gonna stream 24/7 (even my work)
Ready to soil myself <3
Sounds good to me :)
Hmmm... Family~Friends
Exciting!
90 Worgen Rogue
Sweet about time! hope soon public start.
OHH YEAH ~!!!
Its been a long time diablo.
OMGGGgggggggggg i want one
Awesome news! I am loving watching a stream of it already. I really hope I get into beta. I know everyone else is too but I can't over exaggerate how big a fan I am of the Diablo series. My birthday is on the 11th of September and I hope I get it as a prezzie :D
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]