Diablo® III

Official Legendary Items Thread...

I also just found "the crudest boots" legendary.

not sure what they would turn into through crafting but as of now they have no stats
Reply Quote
Good job at finding those legendary items. Pleasse keep posting any new discoveries. I like to see what has been found even if I cannot play the beta yet.
Reply Quote
I also just found "the crudest boots" legendary.

not sure what they would turn into through crafting but as of now they have no stats

Strange that they don't have any stats.... hmmmm
Reply Quote
09/12/2011 04:18 AMPosted by Gheed

legendary items must be transformed at an artisan and as of now the beta has no way of doing so.
Reply Quote
09/12/2011 05:03 AMPosted by Yaddamean

legendary items must be transformed at an artisan and as of now the beta has no way of doing so.

I see... didn't know that
Reply Quote
Transformed at the artisan?... Transformed how? At what cost? Level req? This seems pretty ground breaking to all of us. Could you link and/or provide more detail on that?
Reply Quote
"Gather health globes and gold from +2 yards."

Nice. I was noticing you have to get very close to pick up those, so that's cool that modifier exists.
Reply Quote
Transformed at the artisan?... Transformed how? At what cost? Level req? This seems pretty ground breaking to all of us. Could you link and/or provide more detail on that?

taken from the d3 wiki

Legendary: Legendary items will be the rarest in the game, replacing Unique items from Diablo II. Set items are now also considered Legendary items. Set items can be crafted by an Artisan after finding corresponding recipes or dropped as regular loot at end-game.
Reply Quote
You can also salvage legendary items. You end up with:

Petrified Bark
Crafting Material Normal

Obtained by salvaging Legendary weapons and armor.

"Artisans through the ages have relied on exotic materials to enhance and create the most powerful items."

Looks like you might need these in order to possibly modify better legendary items as you get them.

-Manji
Reply Quote
09/12/2011 11:21 PMPosted by Paulywally
+2-4 Fire Damage

Legit fire damage right there <3

Anything more and it'd be OP
Reply Quote
I'm guessing some of the top-level crafting recipes will require Petrified Bark as a material. I wonder how Runes are made/acquired...
Reply Quote
Just found a new Legendary.

The Crudest Boots
Legendary Boots - Feet
8 armor 32/32 Durability
Required level: 3
You've got to mind those feet!

Lol so yeah, pretty epic find for my first legendary drop right guys?......right?

-Manji

Pic: http://i1238.photobucket.com/albums/ff492/Hakaii14/Diablo%203/Screenshot004.jpg

Wow, I completely thought that these legendary boots were added as a troll drop from Blizzard. Like they weren't ready to release stats yet, so they just added in a few legendary potential drops without stats, and quirky or humorous lines in their place. Kind of like "the best dancing shoes in the land!" or "the REAL Star Wars kid light sabre."
Reply Quote
I am stoked on +experience stat, I am wondering if they will be sonomanous with class specific gear or will be more universal to make it easier to keep around for alts. hmmm...
Reply Quote
09/14/2011 02:48 AMPosted by Joshido
I am stoked on +experience stat, I am wondering if they will be sonomanous with class specific gear or will be more universal to make it easier to keep around for alts. hmmm...

Sonomanous. Not only is this not a word, it is unlike any other word in the English language. The closest I could think of was "snowman".
Reply Quote
He just didn't spell it right. Synonymous is the word. Geez, give him a break.
Reply Quote
60 Night Elf Rogue
09/14/2011 03:20 PMPosted by Lolly
So are legendary items the new Unique items from diablo 2? i hope there isnt just certain items that EVERYONE will be using

Yes
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]