Diablo® III

Quad Box 5 Sec Down Time Call of The Ancients

4 Barbs each with 3 minions with 5 sec down time = Army of Farming RMAH?

So how strong are these ancient barbs O.o?
Reply Quote
It says right in their description. Honestly I'm more interested in seeing about maintaining Wrath of the Berserker constantly since I expect it will scale better with the buffs I've selected.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
My thoughts are that you will not be able to quad box in D3 as it is not like WoW.

This thread is now about german chocolate cake brownies.
Reply Quote
4 Blood Elf Paladin
im sure cooldown starts when they die..
Reply Quote
09/12/2011 09:21 PMPosted by Uraeus
This thread is now about german chocolate cake brownies.

Ok, then this is a must see for everyone reading this topic:

http://dinneranddessert.wordpress.com/2010/02/25/german-chocolate-cake-brownies/
Edited by Scourge on 9/12/2011 9:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Of course you can run quad box in D3. Ever heard of virtual windows?

Virtual Windows + A program that send keystrokes to each virtual windows = Quad Box
Reply Quote
09/12/2011 09:23 PMPosted by Cytanic
im sure cooldown starts when they die..

what the hell u guys dont understand, cooldown start when the ancients despawn...
so even with the rune and the passive, u get the ancients for 85sec, then when its over you need to wait 90sec to spawn em again

Where does it say CD starts when they are gone?
Reply Quote

Virtual Windows + A program that send keystrokes to each virtual windows = Quad Box

There's no technical hurdles to doing it, but do you think you'll have the finesse to use defensive abilities, reactive skills and position each character in an ideal way, while killing things and keeping everyone alive?

Not to mention, individual loot means you'll still have to go everywhere and loot everything on every single character separately. You can, but I don't think it'll be fun or efficient.
Edited by Suu on 9/12/2011 9:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote

There's no technical hurdles to doing it, but do you think you'll have the finesse to use defensive abilities, reactive skills and position each character in an ideal way, while killing things and keeping everyone alive?

Not to mention, individual loot means you'll still have to go everywhere and loot everything on every single character separately. You can, but I don't think it'll be fun or efficient.

You can stack all the characters on top of each other. Bash confirmed it today. And as far as loot goes I think we can change the loot type. FFA etc.

Or better yet, 4 boxes of Virtual Windows on a 24 inch 1200p res monitor I will be able to see what ALL dropped.
Edited by Cruel on 9/12/2011 9:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
09/12/2011 09:31 PMPosted by Cruel
You can stack all the characters on top of each other. Bash confirmed it today. And as far as loot goes I think we can change the loot type. FFA etc.

You can't change the loot type. As for stacking, I don't think it'll be so beneficial. You might hit harder by attacking four times, all the time, but you'll also be taking every attack that's not single-target, and there's a lot of these.

Go ahead and try! Like I said, I just don't think it'll be efficient and I really doubt it'll give you an advantage at max level, and I definitely don't think it'll be as fun as playing with other people.
Edited by Suu on 9/12/2011 9:35 PM PDT
Reply Quote
09/12/2011 09:35 PMPosted by Suu

You can't change the loot type. As for stacking, I don't think it'll be so beneficial. You might hit harder by attacking four times, all the time, but you'll also be taking every attack that's not single-target, and there's a lot of these.

Go ahead and try! Like I said, I just don't think it'll be efficient and I really doubt it'll give you an advantage at max level, and I definitely don't think it'll be as fun as playing with other people.

Hey if a guy who had 40 active accounts to raid by himself in WoW had fun then I will have fun with 4 barbs.

As for quad box I was thinking more of this tank build:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/3123039732
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]