Diablo® III

Games to play waiting for release.

Good list. Go back a little further...

Baldur's Gate
Icewind Dale

Pool of Radiance (Gold Box)

Ultima IV-VI
Reply Quote
Waiting for Skyrim. Until then...Batman Arkham Asylum 1/2, old Sega Genesis games. I also still need to finish Lost Vikings.
Reply Quote
09/13/2011 12:17 PMPosted by Adeodatus
fly rc heli and gonna wreck it again

ditto lol
i aint playing nothing
waiting on
D3 ,BF3,skyrim,GW2
looking like BF3 is going to be the first to release then skyrim and D3 when ever
Reply Quote
Space Marine
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Batman Arkham City comes out next month.
Edited by Static on 9/13/2011 5:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Final Fantasy XI. If I'm going to waste time, I might as well do it right.
Reply Quote
Path of Exile
Battlefield 3
Batman Arkham City
Skyrim

...and of course SC2 and D2.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Warlock
I played League of Legends, tried Torchilight, tried a few other games, signed up for betas, all in the wait for this dam game. GIMME BETA OR ELSE :)
Reply Quote
i want nox2 :'( nox was so badass, i actually installed it like a month ago to play through again. wish westwood studios never closed QQ
Reply Quote
I second Space Marine if you're looking for a quick fix. It is a fun, quick game to keep your mind off of D3 for a little. I've played the heck out of D2 lately and geared up 3 Barbs HC mode so I can mess around with my favorite specs.

I also play League of Legends when I have 5 friends on otherwise I don't touch the game. Pugging = a trolling mess.

I've been looking for people to do a run through of Diablo 1 just for old time sake, but no one is interested haha.
Reply Quote
DEUS EX! That game is freaking awesome. I almost thought about finishing before starting D3..... almost.

I'll be going back after... well hopefully soon.
Reply Quote
real life is RPG
Reply Quote
I know my answer is not going to be the normal answer but I will be playing a ton of Gears of War 3 and Batman AC when they come out...
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
World of Warcraft..
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Bastion !
http://store.steampowered.com/app/107100/
Reply Quote
Good list. Go back a little further...

Baldur's Gate
Icewind Dale

Pool of Radiance (Gold Box)

Ultima IV-VI

I never even delved into the Ultima games, although I did play NWN Icewind Dale and Baldurs though. I was really young when I played Baldurs Gate, didn't have the attention span for so many quests and story haha. Maybe I should try it again.

might have to go find my Nox disc to haven't played that in a good 8 years haha.
Reply Quote
Dead Island, Diablo, Diablo 2.
Reply Quote
I was working on getting this avatar. So now I have it. I guess ill work on another :D

Starcraft 2. It will be Kewl to have both a Sc and a diablo franchise in same time. Just like in my childhood.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]