Diablo® III

Wish Upon a Fallen Star

What do you think the Fallen Star is?

I am placing my money on it being a soul stone from Heaven or Hell.
Reply Quote
Random guess? An angel. Probably Tyrael, cast down from heaven for shattering the Worldstone.
Reply Quote
09/09/2011 09:18 PMPosted by Dreadmight
Random guess? An angel. Probably Tyrael, cast down from heaven for shattering the Worldstone.

Hmm, that sounds like a good guess.
Reply Quote
my guess? in D1 a falling star happened(Yes i know it was a rock that you turned in to a ring) I think the first one was marking of the end of time for the people of sancturay(Spelled wrong) and this next one marks the complete end of all things.
Reply Quote
we have those in war3 and we call it inferno, we have those in sc2 we call it zerg spores, in d3? I don't know, maybe it is thor's hammer or ryan reynold.
Edited by Set on 9/9/2011 9:22 PM PDT
Reply Quote
09/09/2011 09:20 PMPosted by Knowledge

Hmm, that sounds like a good guess.

I disagree, he did it to stop evil because it had been corrupted....

Yes, and correct me if I'm wrong, but with the Worldstone shattered, isn't the barrier between the worlds (heaven, earth, and hell) completely gone? So all the demons may need to get into heaven or earth is an open door, as it were?
Reply Quote
I'm going to go with Tyrael as well. Destroying the worldstone may have been more then Angiris council could put up with and banished him.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
EP
Fallen angel. Tyrael most likely.
Reply Quote
wasn't the Worldstone intended to hide sactuary from both Heaven and Hell and deny them the ability to invade? I know the council ended up deadlocked on their decision regarding the Nephaelem's fate... Archangels like Imperius would revel at the opportunity to extinguish Sanctuary from the face of existence.. If you're working under the pretense that Heaven feels threatened by the Nephalem being unbound, then banishing Tyrael makes sense. Otherwise, not so much to me.

Could still be Tyrael (especially since the light of the meteorite is blue) but possibly under a different context then the angiris banishing him, or banishment under different reasons.
Reply Quote
"The power of the Fallen Star awakened me and soon all will suffer as I have suffered." Base on this line from Leoric the nature of this Fallen Star could have some evil, demonic radiating properties or those similar powers to Diablo to bring out the undead once more.

But Tyrael did display power in raising one dead man from the Sin War trilogy (long before the Worldstone's destruction), so if the Fallen Star where the archangel I hope it was all unintentional or a wild "side-effect". On this scale Tyreal not the type of angel to do such things on this scale except the possibility of WS corruption.
Reply Quote
Who did Tyrael raise from the dead?
Reply Quote
09/10/2011 03:02 PMPosted by Ashleigh
Who did Tyrael raise from the dead?
Actually everybody scratch out Tyrael raising a guy (Achilios) back from the dead, false recollection. My bad people, but its been years. *facepalm* Mendeln somehow unknowingly though the Balance resurrected the archer. Tyrael latter appeared and "hijack" the undead man for his own agenda.

But one could speculate in the Tyrael Worldstone corruption theory what powers he might have gain. Or the "Kiss of Mephisto" resurrecting morlu/demons in its possible angelic connection. But I'll stick with the Fallen Star being of demonic nature.
Reply Quote
Likely an angel cast out from heaven... Imperius? Tyrael?
Reply Quote
it's the yan-yan cat. ran out of raibows
Reply Quote
09/10/2011 12:29 PMPosted by DarkPrince
wasn't the Worldstone intended to hide sactuary from both Heaven and Hell and deny them the ability to invade? I know the council ended up deadlocked on their decision regarding the Nephaelem's fate... Archangels like Imperius would revel at the opportunity to extinguish Sanctuary from the face of existence.. If you're working under the pretense that Heaven feels threatened by the Nephalem being unbound, then banishing Tyrael makes sense. Otherwise, not so much to me.

Could be Imperius coming down himself to finish the job.
Edited by Zankoku on 9/21/2011 10:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]