Diablo® III

The Prophecy of the End Days

From Cain during the Beta:

•"The Zakarum tomes warn of a falling star"
•"The Horadric scrolls spoke of the dead rising and the Lord of Lies"
•"The Prophecy of the End Days says that at the end of all things, the first sign shall appear in the Heavens"

Does anybody have any links to information re: this prophecy? I did a quick search but couldn't find anything.
Reply Quote
Here ya' go man: http://diablo.wikia.com/wiki/Prophecy
Reply Quote
09/10/2011 05:48 PMPosted by Eroldren
Here ya' go man: http://diablo.wikia.com/wiki/Prophecy

Don't think that's the same prophecy :(

Doesn't mention "end days", "falling/fallen star" or "lord of lies" at all.
Reply Quote
Somewhere Cain mentions he and Leah learned of many variants of this Prophecy across many lands and tongues. But to what this D3 Prophecy either a new one, extension of the old one ("fallen star"/"harbringer of doom"/"first beings sign of the end" etc.), or we need to reread the Prophecy and see if Blizzard been busy reinterpreting things around.

But this is the only source of the only Diablo Prophecy known. We could expect a new, and more finalized official version of the Prophecy.

You could hope one the F&F testers may finally bother in clicking Cain's additional rambles aside those scripted quest completion dialogue. I got dig for a video that displays the 3-5 possible lore questions.

EDIT: Post # One Hundred!
Edited by Eroldren on 9/10/2011 8:25 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Somewhere Cain mentions he and Leah learned of many variants of this Prophecy across many lands and tongues. But to what this D3 Prophecy either a new one, extension of the old one ("fallen star"/"harbringer of doom"/"first beings sign of the end" etc.), or we need to reread the Prophecy and see if Blizzard been busy reinterpreting things around.

But this is the only source of the only Diablo Prophecy known. We could expect a new, and more finalized official version of the Prophecy.

You could hope one the F&F testers may finally bother in clicking Cain's additional rambles aside those scripted quest completion dialogue. I got dig for a video that displays the 3-5 possible lore questions.

EDIT: Post # One Hundred!

ty, and congrats :)
Reply Quote
09/10/2011 06:39 PMPosted by OzTizTik
the fallen star is a meteror that crashes into earth opening the gates to hell releasing diablo and his army!!!! mark my word wanna see a video on it?

The falling star is the meteor that crashes into Tristram and is referenced as such many, many times from dialogue in the beta.

The video showing all the demons spilling out of a crater is actually the remains of Mt. Arreat after the destruction of the worldstone.
Reply Quote
09/11/2011 09:00 AMPosted by OzTizTik
lol you said crater so when u destroy something it leaves a crater?

http://us.blizzard.com/diablo3/world/worldmap.xml

Arreat creater, says it right there.

and the meteror hits tristram bro

That's what (she) I said.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
I see these words of profecy as a "new way to bring Daiblo back into sanctuary" withou being complete FAIL as storytellers.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]