Diablo® III

If You Could Make One Change Before Release?

With Diablo 3 finally on the path for a late 2011/early 2012 release date, most of the features are set in stone. However...

If you could have one single thing changed, added or removed before release, what would it be?
Edited by Starbird on 9/10/2011 6:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
09/10/2011 06:30 PMPosted by Solo
An ability that kills all duplicated threads in the Diablo 3 Forums.

?

The only similar thread I found was from August. Or are you speaking generally?
Reply Quote
Forum trolls are automatically flagged as hostile in all games one hour after post. Attack-able but cannot attack back.

Actually just hostile coming back would be nice.
Reply Quote
Forum trolls are automatically flagged as hostile in all games one hour after post. Attack-able but cannot attack back.

Or just tie forum bans to whole Bnet account bans. That would solve a lot of problems.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
Turn diablo 3 into warcraft 4
Reply Quote

Or just tie forum bans to whole Bnet account bans. That would solve a lot of problems.

This would make me a happy hydralisk. The first few replies to this thread make me wish this was implemented asap. Why do people always want to say something dumb when they get the first post?

For me, I'd like to see either some form of Offline mode added (yes, I know it's a long dead horse) or spells acting as light sources ala Torchlight or Diablo 2. That second dungeon is almost too dark.
Reply Quote
It just gets me sometimes how rude people can be to others just because something smells remotely similar to another post. Yes it is annoying times to see thinks like "This isnt WoW!!" or "Im in beta!" just to get the obvious troll.

Relax a bit. We will all be playing soon enough.

P.S. I doubt Offline Mode will be a legit option in the near future. Probably should shoot for something else in the mean time :)
Reply Quote
100 Tauren Druid
I'd release the game when its finished =o
2020 ftw!
Reply Quote
Make the Which Doctors Mana decal "Mojo" or "Voodoo" and re-skin it bubbling green.
Reply Quote
I would make the game longer.....not harder...not easier...just longer!

No i dont know how long the game is..but longer is better imo!
Edited by Metro on 9/10/2011 7:11 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Rename the stats to

Strength
Dexterity
Defense
Vitality

for Barbarian, Demon Hunter and Monk

and

Magic
Accuracy
Defense
Vitality

for Witch Doctor and Wizard.

The current style of

Attack
Accuracy
Defense
Vitality

looks too un-RPGlike for me.
Reply Quote
I'd like the 7th skill back :P.
Reply Quote
Get rid of pet companions. That is stupid.
Reply Quote
I'd add a huge restriction to the habiliti of changing skills.

It should scale with lvl, so at lows lvls you can change easy but at highers it starts becoming a pain, so you actualy have to think of a build and not just have all the skills whenever you want.
Reply Quote
80 Gnome Warrior
Change the WD to not look like a crack addict. Also change the barb so he doesn't look like a grandfather ;p
Reply Quote
A beta key for banchan
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]