Diablo® III

arenas? this is not wow

85 Night Elf Druid
take them away i like the old school d2 world pvp system, not this wow 3v3 arena BS
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I like this 3v3 arena BS.
Reply Quote
Looks to me like you LOVE wow.
Reply Quote
09/12/2011 07:05 PMPosted by Ml
take them away i like the old school d2 world pvp system, not this wow 3v3 arena BS

They aren't going to. They aren't focusing on PvP for Diablo III because it is not a huge aspect of the Diablo universe. They are focusing on PvE and on the side, you have an option to go into the Arena. Sorry.
Reply Quote
09/12/2011 07:08 PMPosted by Klavdiya
Then don't use it? Problem solved.

I agree
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
OP is posting anti WoW comments on his level 85 druid.

lawl.
Reply Quote
By removing the "hostile" feature, they have already defeated all possible hacks that allow people to kill players without them being able to react to it. Suddenly public hardcore games are safe to play. You should be thanking blizzard for removing this feature.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
never said i didnt like wow did i?

just wanted the old school pvp system back instead of this new 3v3 arena system
Edited by Ml on 9/12/2011 7:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
81 Human Rogue
Oh i get it... Because u don't want it they should remove it..... ahhhh that makes sense right?
Reply Quote
I've played WoW arenas and I've played D3 arenas and they are not the same. Have you?

D3 arenas are actually pretty damn fun and I'm not a big fan of PvP.
Reply Quote
The old PvP system was good for:
  • Griefing

• That's it. It doesn't matter to me if it's in or not, because I'm either going to play alone or with friends, but I can understand why world PvP was removed, especially with the new matchmaking system for finding games.

The arena system in D3 isn't even anything like the one in WoW. The only similarities are team size and the name. Respawns and no rankings? Arena PvP is by no means unique to WoW.
    Edited by ShadowDark on 9/12/2011 7:46 PM PDT
    Reply Quote
    85 Dwarf Priest
    Whats the difference really? Other than the fact you can't camp the entrance/exit to town ... now both sides will have a equal start out the gates
    Reply Quote
    yea, 'old school d2 pvp system' was SO fun. 1 guy in decked out gear stands outside of town spamming lighting trap/guided arrow/frozen orb/insert skill here while 5 other people duck in and out of the area trying to not get 1 shotted so they can gang up on him. awesome lets bring that retarded !@# "system" back.
    Reply Quote
    The more options we have the better.

Wow or not.
    Reply Quote
    85 Orc Death Knight
    I strongly agree.

do u know WHY d3 arenas will be better than wow arenas?NO FRIGGIN HEALING CLASSES so you priest and druid can GTFO
    Edited by Zelies on 9/12/2011 7:49 PM PDT
    Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
    Explain (256 characters max)
    Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]