Diablo® III

Fall of the black star? (or something like...

I've watched some streams, and I heard some NPC said: After the fall of the black star (or something along those line)...

Is the NPC referring about when the 3 Brothers came to Sanctuary? or it this "fall of the black star" a new event that occured after D2 ?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
If you watch the cinematic trailer for D3 available in the media part of the site, you will see that it has a "meteor" or something that falls inside the Cathedral in Tristam. I would say that its exactly the same thing that is mentioned in those lines stated by the NPC.
The black star should be this "meteor". But we still dont know what exactly it is, or if its Diablo himself or even an angel...Time will tell
Reply Quote
I've never heard "Black Star" used in the beta videos except for only the "Fallen Star" which referred multiple times as the meteor that struck into Tristam Cathedral.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)