Diablo® III

can we expect to see some new info tomorrow?

what are the odds that we receive any new information or the proverbial beta-announcement tomorrow?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
50-50
Reply Quote
We'll get new information, but not the beta start date.
Reply Quote
09/05/2011 11:16 PMPosted by Vedanta
50-50

haha nice.
Reply Quote
09/05/2011 11:17 PMPosted by Tyranid

A bold shot in the dark.

I'll take a shot in the dark and say we will get nothing but two, maybe three max blue posts, 2 of which are them joking in a thread and not providing anything of use, oh and the third being a small tidbit of news, definately no beta date.
Edited by Twizzlada on 9/5/2011 11:20 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I think Bashiok will address the F&F beta.
Reply Quote
My shot in the dark... says... we will get very little concrete news (from blue posts), but we will get a front-page blog post of some sort!

Ah that was fun... Now it's back to waiting ever so patiently for the beta!
Reply Quote
09/05/2011 11:19 PMPosted by Twizzlada

A bold shot in the dark.

I'll take a shot in the dark and say we will get nothing but two, maybe three max blue posts, 2 of which are them joking in a thread and not providing anything of use, oh and the third being a small tidbit of news, definately no beta date.
Reply Quote
After what Bash said Friday regarding them "honestly not knowing" when beta might start, I'm not getting my hopes up to hear solid news. Would be nice to see some new Content posts or tidbits about the game we don't have official news for yet.
Reply Quote
85 Troll Rogue
I hope it starts today, Tuesday is blizzard's normal maintenance day. I know I'm just getting my hopes up and I seriously doubt I'll get an invite anyway never been invited to a Blizzard beta.
Edited by Distemper on 9/6/2011 12:07 AM PDT
Reply Quote
My shot in the dark says we will get another 'leaked' video of the beta but no real news.

Beta at least a week away.
Edited by Cowbird on 9/6/2011 12:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Beta information, including the start date, will drop tomorrow.

Someone had to go there, right?
Reply Quote
tomorrow - the end of time..... soon falls somewhere in this time line, hopefully tomorrow
Reply Quote
its like we're all junkies just waiting for out next D3 fix to get us through...go a couple days without anything new and we get the shakes, start talking to ourselves. "common just somthing...show me something for the love of god ! "
Reply Quote
09/06/2011 06:13 AMPosted by Zae
its like we're all junkies just waiting for out next D3 fix to get us through...go a couple days without anything new and we get the shakes, start talking to ourselves. "common just somthing...show me something for the love of god ! "

Yeah, at the very least some new screenshots/videos would be a good distraction if they can't get the beta out this week.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]