Diablo® III

Attributes not consistent????

I was watching a female DH video yesterday and noticed that the character gained 2 in every stat when leveling up except for vitality, which gained 1. Then I was watching another female DH video today and the character gained 2 in ever stat except defense which gained 1.

Did they change something in the patch last night, is it different based on the specific level gained, or is something else going on?

Does anyone, maybe someone with the beta, have any information on this?
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Did you notice if they were hitting different levels? Because it's not uncommon for different levels to give a different set of stats.
Reply Quote
Just watched the second video some more and it looks like the DH gains 2221 on even levels and 2212 on odd levels and that was all I was seeing.

For me one of the annoying things about this F&F beta so far has been that nobody seems to be doing any real information gathering. How hard would it be to just create one of each class, record initial attributes, and then level up 4 times to make sure of the attribute progression?

It would be nice too if someone would record all the active skills information and update the wiki. I know I have seen some entirely different skills than listed on the wiki for some classes.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]