Diablo® III

How many expansions will diablo 3 have?

I hope it's just going to be 1...

I think by the time i get this game it will be about a couple years after release. I hope it will have its expansion out by that time as well.
Reply Quote
I saw something about there being a planned act 5 and act 6. Don't take my word for it though, just some random post I saw.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
if the rmah proves to make bliz a lot of profit expect "expansions" of this game to beoften enough to keep the economy of the game moving.
Reply Quote
two expansions, subject to change =p
http://diablo.incgamers.com/blog/comments/expect-at-least-six-blizzard-titles-in-the-next-three-years
Edited by Franz on 9/10/2011 11:12 PM PDT
Reply Quote
two expansions, subject to change =p
http://diablo.incgamers.com/blog/comments/expect-at-least-six-blizzard-titles-in-the-next-three-years

(Rumble Rumble Rumble Rumble)

(Darth Vader NOOOOOOO)
Reply Quote
The last I heard, they were planning to release fourteen expansions. Gotta buy em all, Diablo!
Reply Quote
I hope 5. Yeah, at least 5.
Reply Quote
There will be one in the next 3 years.
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I hope it's just going to be 1...

I think by the time i get this game it will be about a couple years after release. I hope it will have its expansion out by that time as well.

D3 2
WoW 5
SC II 2
2014 Titan

source:
my dreams
Reply Quote
Reply Quote
One or two.
Reply Quote
I think they'll do what they did with DCO and have online packs for you to buy.

(Personally, they should allow you to "rent" an expansion for a month instead of buying it. Kinda like netflix but with expansions or "episodes". Kills two birds with one stone. Customer gets something new and waivers the subscription fee. At the end of the month, defaults on a basic account and doesn't have to complain about wasting money on something they'll never play again.)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]