Diablo® III

Blizz:Will we be able to quickly swap builds?

90 Goblin Warlock
Blizz:Will we be able to quickly swap builds?

Meaning, if i have several barbarian builds i prefer. For sake of example i'll say one build for buffing/debuffing and another for AOE damage, can i quickly swap between the complete builds without having to individually go in and reselect all the skills?

It would be nice if i could say... go to town and switch out of my debuff build and into my heavy armor single target DPS build on the fly by clicking "my heavy armor build" which i have saved out. It would save the trouble of having to individually go in and swap out skills/runes etc.

TLDR: It would be nice to be able to swap between saved "specs" on the fly or in town or whatever.
Reply Quote
Ye i think enabling like 3 set builds would be awesome
Reply Quote
would be nice very nice.
but should be ''in town only''
actually, to switch any skills at all you should speak to a trainer imo to avoid fast skill switching during combat

I agree. I hope they don't make swapping too easy. My spec won't feel unique if I can switch to my neighbors spec anywhere free of cost.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Warlock
would be nice very nice.
but should be ''in town only''
actually, to switch any skills at all you should speak to a trainer imo to avoid fast skill switching during combat

Yeah i agree with the "in town" thing. With that said i almost wish that skill commitments were made in town so there's more of exactly that: Commitment to skills.

But i'm sure blizz left that off so that players werent running to town every 40 seconds to switch out skills.

This system of creating builds i think would make the best of both worlds, i would be able to constantly be polishing various builds i'm working on, so as a hardcore Diablo player in me would get the commitment to builds that i thirst for, and the not so hardcore ones would still be able to swap on the fly.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Rogue
Agreed, this would be very nice to have.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]