Diablo® III

Curious about blue posts

85 Human Priest
I noticed the last blue post was 3 days and 5 hours ago. It seems to me that a game in beta test with tons of people posting opinions and questions right now would have at least one active blue posting appropriate answers and comments 24/7. Theres a ton of people who have questions about all kinds of issues, and people with valid comments about certain aspects of the game. Wheres all the blue text?

Am I just expecting more feedback and blues than is realistic? Kinda confused here..where are all the devs?
Reply Quote
88 Tauren Druid
soooooooooooo muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch bluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68ugkg9RePc
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
oh ok i got it.
Reply Quote
Blue posters have weekends off too!
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
09/12/2011 08:36 PMPosted by Suu
Blue posters have weekends off too!

/scratches head. its not the weekend bro?

lol anyway yeah i see they post a lot in the beta threads. would make sense, although it would be real nice to get some feedback and whatever answers they can give at this time in the general forums etc as well.

oh yeah and beta invite pls! much appreciated.
Edited by Jaident on 9/12/2011 8:38 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
09/12/2011 08:37 PMPosted by Mentoc
You're right. They should be here answering questions about people who are WATCHING the game and making assumptions.

Well sir, i definitely didnt say that :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]