Diablo® III

Mr. Bashiok Posting On A Weekend?

Hi Bashiok. I don't think I've ever seen you post on weekends.

Has Blizzard HQ officially gone to the 4th dimension?
Reply Quote
Have you seen pics of the Blizzard office? The place is a cream dream. They have a 24/7 Gym, Food, the beastiest computers you can ever imagine for gaming. Oh, and did I mention Diablo 3?

If I worked for Blizzard I'd just sleep in my office.
Reply Quote
Have you seen pics of the Blizzard office? The place is a cream dream. They have a 24/7 Gym, Food, the beastiest computers you can ever imagine for gaming. Oh, and did I mention Diablo 3?

If I worked for Blizzard I'd just sleep in my office.

If I worked for Blizzard, home would be work and work would be home.
Reply Quote
89 Tauren Shaman
sign of beta"tm"
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
He's done it on numerous occasions back on the old forums. He's also posted at ridiculous hours. The man - if he can be called that anymore - is, quite obviously, a robot.

That, or they have an amazing work environment where working late/weekends/from home seems more like a treat than work.
Reply Quote
They are enjoying the F&F beta.
Reply Quote
Go to the main Blizzard website and look at all of the pictures and tours they have done of the Blizzard office.

It's incredible.
Reply Quote
He's done it on numerous occasions back on the old forums. He's also posted at ridiculous hours. The man - if he can be called that anymore - is, quite obviously, a robot.

That, or they have an amazing work environment where working late/weekends/from home seems more like a treat than work.

He must be one of 'em japanese robots.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
Using the words "Blizzard," "Blue," or any community team members' names in a thread topic is frowned upon.

Everyone would like Blizzard to read and acknowledge his or her post, and we understand that; however, use of such words in the subject line does not help that come to pass. Please make your thread title relevant to the post subject. Threads violating this guideline are subject to deletion.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/3074657442
Reply Quote

I've been on the old forums a long time and I honestly can't recall ever seeing him post on a weekend.

Ah well.
Reply Quote
09/03/2011 03:54 PMPosted by Akumapro
Hi Bashiok. I don't think I've ever seen you post on weekends.

It's actually quite commonplace to have a computer in your home in the year 2011. ;)

I guess he's probably pumped up for the game, and he's lurking here in his free time, just like us :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]