Diablo® III

Take your time or rush through?

Whatever I feel like when i play it, but i will most likely savor it and take my time.
Reply Quote
i dont know... will there be any hammer bots to lvl me? lmao jk....
Reply Quote
85 Human Warlock
On Diablo II I decided to play through once and then go multiplayer. Just to get the hang of it and figure out what I was going to do. However I wish I didn't. For one thing just for the gems and items. I found things the first time around that I wished I had for multiplayer. So this time I will strictly stick to multiplayer. Even if you mess up there are respecs. There is pretty much no reason to play this single player unless you just can't get along with people.
Reply Quote
09/06/2011 05:48 PMPosted by Kapinga
On Diablo II I decided to play through once and then go multiplayer. Just to get the hang of it and figure out what I was going to do. However I wish I didn't. For one thing just for the gems and items. I found things the first time around that I wished I had for multiplayer. So this time I will strictly stick to multiplayer. Even if you mess up there are respecs. There is pretty much no reason to play this single player unless you just can't get along with people.

D3 singleplayer is still on Battle.net. Just create a game and restrict it to yourself. That's what I'll probably do for my initial playthrough to take my time and enjoy the story. Then once I get to nightmare I'll play with friends and others.
Reply Quote
09/06/2011 12:41 PMPosted by Demiwraith
When I played the StarCraft 2, I talked to each character after each mission. I clicked on everyone and everything. I went back and finished each campaign achievement. I watched every news cast (they were cheesy and I loved them). I imagine I will explore everything and talk to everyone in D3. I plan on taking my time to get through to the end of the game.

Yep, this was me. Will be no different for D3, just as it was for me with D2, leave no stone unturned!
Reply Quote
I will kill every enemy in the map, look for every corner and speak to all npc before keep going on the game. !
Reply Quote
Will take my time :p. will try to find what bugs i can
Reply Quote
My first play will undoubtedly involve exploring every nook and cranny possibly of every map to find any hidden gems Blizzard might have included. Kinda like what I did on my very first toon in WoW... oh how many hours were wasted/enjoyed discovering the beauty of the game.
Reply Quote
I will explore every part of my game world. I will open (hopefully) every chest, and slay every monster, beast, undead, and demon. I will complete every quest, and I will analyze every item I find. Hell yes, I am going to take my time.
Edited by WhiteBomber on 9/6/2011 6:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I Am more interested in the journey than a final destination, i want to kill everything that moves and explore the entire vastness of the world hoping to discover what most run past"its the little things" jumping out of my skin with EXITEMENT!!!! from D1 on ps1 to wow cata roll on DIABLO3
Reply Quote
Oh I'm definitely going to take my time. I'm going to read every single tool-tip, listen to every quest, think long and hard about every skill point I assign. I'm going to really savor the game.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
NoS
I will probably take my time as well.
Reply Quote
I'll take my time the first time through.
Reply Quote
I personally will not be rushing through.

Will be playing hardcore and not worried about making money on the RMAH and I have gotten my bragging days over a long time ago about trying to be the first to do this or that or one of the best geared players.

I just wanna enjoy the storyline and slay me some hellspawn!!

And yes I'm a veteran of both Diablo I and II and the expansion, and starcraft series, and (Gasp) even WoW, and even warcraft.
Reply Quote
Does anyone know if we will have to "beat" the game through Soft core to unlock Hardcore mode? I will assume it is the same as D2 and will rush through the game for Hardcore and then take my time through the story-line.
Reply Quote
I'm definitely taking my time!
Reply Quote
Might be hard to rush through a game no one has played before I mean how do you do that exactly? I will just go through it like D2 not rushing but not staring at walls for 15 minutes either.
Reply Quote
A-like Diablo II I will always clear every level to the fullest. I'm a perfectionist when I play these type of games, completing every quest, waypoint etc.

No need to rush! I just hope my beta profile gets accepted for the beta, would be awesome.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]