Diablo® III

Diablo Lore in 5 Min.

A lot of people have been asking about the story behind Diablo. So I made this short video to catch up everyone on the events Pre-dating Diablo 1 to the end of the DIablo 2 Expansion.I know this is a lot of information to take in so fast at one time. So If you find your self wondering what or who some one is don't hesitate to hit the rewind button. I'll do my best to keep it as simple as possible and only keep the very important names and terms in here to make it easier to follow. I would highly recommend buying some of the books or doing a little more research if there is a certain part in the story that you want to know a little more about.

EDIT: I uploaded a new video with a sound fix. Thank you for your feedback.

As always, We appreciate your feedback and If you like please subscribe!!

Lore link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FFeVS7Axoo

P.S: I also recommend checking out our podcast here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOKT0UmWYrA
Edited by Underhill on 9/6/2011 10:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Nice attempt. Sort of.

Sadly, it is hard to watch/listen due to the voice acting you attempt to use. I did not get past 10 seconds of your video.

Keep it simple and provide information. let the listener's imagination fill the blanks.

The drama portrayed by your voice is distracting from the actual content. To the point I wanted to claw my eyes out and punch my monitor.

Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Great recap dude, ty for this.
Reply Quote
I'm reuploading the video with a sound fix!
Edited by Underhill on 9/6/2011 10:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Nice whisper-acting. Wouldn't want your mom to hear you, eh?
Reply Quote
The new video link is up!
Reply Quote
I wasn't whisper acting the first time.:)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Underhill, just curious, where did you get all your lore info from?
Reply Quote
60 Goblin Death Knight
Am I the only one who was fully expecting a rickroll to load up?
Reply Quote
Very good video on showing the past and present in the diablo universe. The voice was better this time around but still seems "whisper"-ish. Other than that bravo, Good job =P
Reply Quote
09/06/2011 12:57 PMPosted by Janisgoblin
Yes
Reply Quote
09/06/2011 01:58 PMPosted by Jman

Nobody does that anymore except your grandma.

Edit: I do want to thank the OP for making the video. I knew D2 lore pretty well and D1 lore ok, but not much outside that.

Even though the books are supposed to be Canon, I wonder how much Blizzard will alter when Diablo 3 hits the shelves.

Thanks man. It means a great deal to me that it is actually helping people.
Reply Quote
Yes Indeed.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]