Diablo® III

Diablo Lore in 5 Min.

I was really into this, I was really trying to pay attention because I want to know more about the world of Diablo.

The picture aids were very well done and provided a good visual cue to what was going on.
There was a lot of good information that I didn't know about... Anarius and Lilith, the creation of the world of Sanctuary etc...

But I just ... I couldn't keep listening to that man. I had to turn it off.

It's called pronunciation. I have to be able to understand what the hell you're saying. Use a clear tone of voice, and when using a lot of complicated or multi-syllable words slow down your pace a bit so the viewer has time to comprehend.

I found myself struggling a lot just to understand what you said. Plus, you're like ... eating your microphone or something and you're getting a LOT of plosives, which makes it even more difficult to understand than it already was.

Take a few moments and watch some news segments, a documentary or even a game-trailers game review. You don't have to do it the same way they do it, but you have to be clear and comprehensible like they are.

Over all, you're doing a good job though, and this is a great resource for a lot of Diablo fans like myself. Just next time when you re-do the audio track; listen to it yourself first.

Reply Quote
-Diablo woke up one day angry and pissed off one little town that sent 3 heroes and beat his !@#.
-Diablo 2 woke up to plague the world with his family but had his $%^ beat by the Barbarian.
-In Diablo 3, Diablo 3 wakes up and the Barbarian has to push back his retirement plan to beat his -*! again.
Edited by Oggy on 9/8/2011 10:42 AM PDT
Reply Quote
wtf? idk what yall are talking about maybe trolling but i understood him perfectly. speakers maybe?
Reply Quote
@Juicey

He redid the audio
Edited by Snowman on 9/8/2011 11:03 AM PDT
Reply Quote
ah makes sense
Reply Quote
I stopped about a minute in when I realized I couldn't understand a word he was saying.

Not sure if he was doing some voice to attempt to sound epic or not ;\

Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]