Diablo® III

Enchant Visuals Little too much?

85 Human Priest
I feel like the enchant visuals are too over powering to the point where its hard to tell what kind of weapon your holding, your just holding a glowing orb on a stick.
Reply Quote
As, I said in the weapon glow thread:

"I agree. Not every weapon/enchant needs to have a glow effect, or it should at least be a bit more subtle, with varying degrees of glowing. There certainly shouldn't be this much glowing this early in the game, either. It gives the false impression that these weapons are really much stronger than they appear, and in the end the more powerful items/enchants will not really stand out."

In the case of enchant visuals, it would be nice if they were a little more subtle.
Reply Quote
Since the game is in Beta the world is watching and wishing they could play.

It is natural for you to find little things to nit pick at but in reality there is no problem.

Take WoW for example. You could enchant your alts gear with giant glowing rave weapons but it really didn't make your end game gear feel any less epic.
Edited by Khrono on 9/8/2011 10:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]