Diablo® III

I've Never Been More Excited for a Game

All the videos I've seen of the game (even the bad quality ones) and all the information since Gamescom and the Aug. 1st press release, I can say this is probably going to be the best game of the 2010's, just as Diablo 2 was for the 2000's.

How do you guys feel about it so far?
Edited by CherubDown on 9/8/2011 10:23 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Boring to watch online.
Reply Quote
- Diablo III
85 Blood Elf Paladin
ten
Seen enough, want to play!

But seriously it looks awesome.
Reply Quote
I've played it at the last three Blizzcons and I still can't wait to play it. The beta looks so promising when I combine watching that with what I remember playing over the years.

This game isn't going to disappoint.
Reply Quote
Cheers to the OP! Agreed!
Reply Quote
/like agreed!
Reply Quote
All the videos I've seen of the game (even the bad quality ones) and all the information since Gamescom and the Aug. 1st press release, I can say this is probably going to be the best game of the 2010's, just as Diablo 2 was for the 2000's.

How do you guys feel about it so far?
I have been as excited once before, and it was for another Blizzard game which has since lost its allure for me, and is a pretty well frowned upon subject around these parts =P
I will say i enjoyed WoW for many years though, it just got old and i did not like the direction it went. Played since early alpha, and gave Cataclysm a couple months before finally calling it quits.

Can't freaking wait for Diablo 3 though. Wish my F&F would show up already =P
Reply Quote
I remember skipping school for the Diablo II beta. Thankfully I have enough PTO to do the same with work for Diablo III beta.
Reply Quote
I was this excited once, for Homeworld 2, but Sierra corporate got involved and focus grouped the game into a pile of garbage (poor Relic... Marweas can diaf).
Reply Quote
Nothing even comes close to the hype I have built in my mind for D3 I've never waited for a game for 11 years, I bought SC2 when it came out but I never really played it a lot until recently,

I played Modern Warfare 2 when it came out was pumped for that, but nothing comes close to this game, I plan on just sitting there for as long as I can before passing out with coffee and smokes, pretty pumped to see the length of the game and how they change the game in the future with all the patches they'll be releasing.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]