Diablo® III

Beta This Week 9/12/11 (Force SC2)

So i just watched this weeks, diablo purgatory on force's youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ForceSC2strategy#p/c/5C2F514ECED855CA
Confirms Beta early this week, Tuesday Wednesday as he says in the vid. Anyways just spreading the word, good luck to you all, and hope to see you testing this bad boy out in Sanctuary
Edited by Cyclonous on 9/12/2011 2:04 AM PDT
So i just watched this weeks, diablo purgatory on force's youtube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ForceSC2strategy#p/c/5C2F514ECED855CA
Confirms Beta early this week, Tuesday Wednesday as he says in the vid. Anyways just spreading the word, good luck to you all, and hope to see you testing this bad boy out in Sanctuary
I don't know if I'd call this a confirmation, but it's probably a safe bet regardless. :P
I'd put money on it, his word has guided me pretty well so far whilst waiting for D3.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
ten
Hopfully but in all likelyhood none of us posting here will get in XD

And remember its blizz, they could delay it if its not ready.
If it doesn't come true then we'll go on a crazy tirade against Force, right?
Remember the first rules of Betas.

You. Will. Not. Get. In.

Here's hoping though :)
09/12/2011 02:11 AMPosted by Onetwo
If it doesn't come true then we'll go on a crazy tirade against Force, right?

I will at the very least threaten to unsubscribe!
i hope they dont delay, kinda hate watchen theis live streams and vids, just ruining it for my self, if i had a product in my hand it would be a diff story or if i was testing, but watchen is def not the same experince of playen. even though u can still spot out bugs in the game from watchen. such as graphic issues and things of that nature, disapearing anvils at the black smith. pink templates for what should be helm icon templates. hope force is right and hope iz get a chance to play lol.
85 Blood Elf Paladin
May the Tri-Force be with you all, and to all a good Slaughtering! ^_^

I'm not gona get it tho... Never been selected for a single beta and i doubt that will change this itme around. >.>

Oh well. gives me more time to buy cherry pepsi and Jalapeno bites for Release! =D
Hopfully but in all likelyhood none of us posting here will get in XD

And remember its blizz, they could delay it if its not ready.
I keep getting a message in the fourms saying i can't post because i haven't created a diablo 3 character yet? but if i log out and log back in it goes away (sometimes). it keeps making me think i got a beta invite or something then i check and no beta invite.

I'm hoping it hits this week either way if i get in or not. early grats to anyone who wins a key!
09/12/2011 02:26 AMPosted by Shane
keep getting a message in the fourms saying i can't post because i haven't created a diablo 3 character yet? but if i log out and log back in it goes away (sometimes). it keeps making me think i got a beta invite or something then i check and no beta invite.

Poor bugger - that'd suck.

I'm not expecting a key as I haven't got one before. Getting excited though because now is my time to shine. Not really expecting one, hoping the girlfriend might get one though.
Friends/Family are still being accepted in. Try next week.
My guess on the official "guess the beta start date" thread was September 14th. I'm stickin to it, and expecting rewards should I be correct.
really?
I don't care who gets into beta or not.

I just want the public closed beta to start ASAP so we can get a release date sooner!

I want to play the game!
Forced is pretty well informed. Has a few buddies in blizzard as far as I'm aware. That being said, until a blue posts it I wouldn't get too hopeful for this week yet.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]