Diablo® III

Blizz Blue Tracker.

When I check the Diablo3 forums daily, I notice how the Blue Tracker is days behind. Right now it says the last Blue Post was 2 days ago, yet if you go check around for yourself or check the Diablofans Tracker, it shows 16 mins for last one and many many more after Blizzards last tracked.

Can we fix this? Kind of annoying having to go to other sites to get a legit working tracker.

EDIT: Saw a post about the same thing below with the answer " Nope, Blue Posts are added to the tracker manually, they have the option not to track posts when they make replies. " Why would you not want to show? I understand a lock post, don't care about those, but there are some legit ones I would like to read.
Edited by Isshin on 9/12/2011 9:47 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I have noticed the same issue. Using Firefox 6.0.2
Reply Quote
This link should answer your question. But in short, blues have to link their posts to that section otherwise they don't appear.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/3074697599
Edited by Woody on 9/18/2011 6:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
61 Blood Elf Death Knight
Hey!!! Blue people!!! Mind fixing your servers??? They're buisy!!! :/
Reply Quote
61 Blood Elf Death Knight
TY!!!!! :D
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]