Diablo® III

Magic Find Should Be Balanced to Affect Party

Perhaps they could balance it by slightly nerfing magic find on all gear (from whatever it is at now), and then making a certain percent of it apply to your whole party. Even if only 5 or 10%, this would probably keep the "YOU ARE GIMPING OUR GROUP MFER" situation from occuring.
Edited by Ndugu on 9/12/2011 8:59 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Attack power should be balanced to affect the whole party.

(in other words, giving one player's stats to other players is a terrible idea)

Please stop reading troll threads and believing them.
Reply Quote
If you throw something out that means you don't want it anymore right? So you are saying we shouldn't allow effects to affect those it isn't affecting? P.S. I say this with affection.
Reply Quote
09/12/2011 07:10 PMPosted by Pawn
If you throw something out that means you don't want it anymore right? So you are saying we shouldn't allow effects to affect those it isn't affecting? P.S. I say this with affection.

Dude..that is NOT what that colloquialism means. I seriously suggest you use Google to learn some basics of the English culture ASAP... PS I say this with affection.
Reply Quote
09/12/2011 07:10 PMPosted by Pawn

I literally have no idea what you were trying to say.
Reply Quote
85 Dwarf Priest
They need to just get rid of player inspect for D3 ... I can hear the crap already .... "Dude take off your MF gear, you are gimping the damage meter"
Reply Quote
09/12/2011 07:14 PMPosted by Wigetdamiget
They need to just get rid of player inspect for D3 ... I can hear the crap already .... "Dude take off your MF gear, you are gimping the damage meter"

This is another potential solution.

But yeah, that is the kind of thing I'm hoping to avoid.
Reply Quote
MF stats won't take up damage stat slots. It's happy extra perks for free, if you're lucky enough to find it.

That means you don't need to gimp your party for the minute bonus you get out of MF.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
09/12/2011 07:05 PMPosted by Klavdiya
Get your own gear.

This, a thousand times.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]