Diablo® III

Skill Calculator issues

85 Night Elf Priest
I was reviewing the skills for the Demon Hunter and came across some odd descriptions for the following skills with certain runestones applied:

Hungering Arrow - Golden Runestone - Increase the chance for the arrow to pierce to %
Grenades - Crimson Runestone - Toss poison gas grenades that explodes for 0 - 0 damage ...
Grenades - Obsidian Runestone - Throw a single large grenade that deals 0 - 0 Fire damage ...

I also was reviewing the healing abilities for a few of the classes and noticed that there is some 'high' healing values present. I obviously don't know how this scales with overall heal pool at 60, I just wanted to bring this up in the event that this information may be incorrect I do realize that there is a disclaimer at the bottom that states 'Note: Information on this page is based on a level 60 character and rank 7 runestones.'.

Monk:
Breath of Heaven - High healing values (default and with Indigo Runestone applied)?

Witch Doctor:
Soul Harvest - Crimson Runestone - Gain 4258 Life for every affected enemy
Sacrifice - Indigo Runestone - Gain 3513 Life for each sacrificed dog
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]