Diablo® III

Teleport + Golden Runestone = ???

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/wizard#i!!b

teleport back to where you came from if you cast teleport within 8 seconds of the previous cast.

how does this work when the cooldown for teleport says 16 seconds? even with the 20% passive you're talking 12.8 second cooldown. Unless you get archon for a 2 second cooldown, but is that the only time where the rune is actually capable of being used?

It doesn't make sense to me how the rune on ability A requires you to have ability B in order for the rune to even have any effect.
Edited by Fuglypump on 9/12/2011 9:36 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I assume it ignores the cooldown....
Reply Quote
I assume the cooldown would just be for casting it again at a new location, and if you attempt to cast it again within those 8 seconds, it will do just what it says in the rune description.
Reply Quote
Maybe it lowers the cooldown to 8 seconds for that rune? I'm not sure i saw that too, guess we'll have to test it. Or allows you to cast it but works more like a toggled ability, so you teleport, then teleport back, then the cooldown starts?
Reply Quote
I think that means that during that 8 seconds window, you can use teleport again regardless of the cooldown, but it'll always send you back to your original position. It basically ignores the cooldown within those limitations.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Return to base ignores cooldown. In fact I'd be more worried about how this would interact with Archon since this would actually make bamfing around in Archon a lot harder.

It makes sense: you've got a grace period during the cooldown where tapping again is an undo button.
Reply Quote
Basically what it means is that when you cast teleport you have an 8 second time frame after your first teleport to recast the skill. Recasting the skill will return you to the original teleport point.

Here's a little preview, using LoL terms.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o72c7Ie4QG8&feature=player_detailpage#t=21s
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]