Diablo® III

Leah, Diablo and Azrael, and the what ifs.

90 Tauren Paladin
So after much thought, I've come to a few conclusions.

After all supposed rumors of Aiden concieving a daughter (Leah) while fighting Diablo for his humanity, What if she becomes Diablo at the end. (WHAT A TWIST)

Azrael the Archangel of death, whom was trapped in the world stone after being banished by the other archangels which baal was trying to take control of by corrupting it, is now on the manhunt (angelhunt) for the ones whom entrapped him, He is not very happy with Tyrael for turning him in, all he wanted to do was destroy all of humanity.

Azrael = Azmoden corrupting Tyrael.
Edited by Zarey on 9/13/2011 7:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
There's already an Angel of Death, Mathael. He's the Diabloverse counterpart to Azrael.
Reply Quote
Just to note Mathael was the only member of the Angiris Council who abstain in voting over the Sanctuary and Man's either destruction or salvation.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
Azrael? huahuhau What an imagination...
I was wondering WTF is this imprisioned archangel that i have never heard of? lol
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Warrior
No, Malthael was the only 1 that actually absteined. Imperius voted
on total human destrucion. Itherael and Auriel and Tyrael voted to Save them.
Reply Quote
Itherael, the Angel of Balance (not the necromantic Balance) to our knowledge since the Sin War chose to vote in favor of man's chance to serve the Light, but he did understood the possibility of mankind's corruption and become twisted into something far worse than demons.
Reply Quote
42 Gnome Priest
Just thought I'd bump the oldest post I could find where someone guessed Leah would be Diablo.

Last September. What a twist!
Reply Quote
Just thought I'd bump the oldest post I could find where someone guessed Leah would be Diablo.

Last September. What a twist!

good call by OP, its a shame the story turned out the way it did..
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]