Diablo® III

Have closed invites started going out?

85 Orc Shaman
Just curious if they have started to come out yet, myself and no friends have gotta one and there is around 50 or so that opted in.
Reply Quote
Nope. Thus far we're only in Friends and Family beta.

A lot of people expect the Closed Public Beta to begin this week, though.
Edited by Static on 9/14/2011 7:53 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Nope, they will announce it.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
I haven't gotten anything. No need to really ask though. As soon as they go out everyone will post about it on the forums.
Reply Quote
of course.
Reply Quote
so many of these posts are driving me nuts.
Reply Quote
1 Blood Elf Rogue
yes.... yes they have and all 50 or so of you are just that lame that Blizzard did not send them to you...

in all seriousness near as we all know not a single pubic beta invite has gone out.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Mage
im not sure if they will announce it before someone realize he can login on the beta. Many people have it allready! I mean, have the client.
Edited by Chillyo on 9/14/2011 7:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
09/14/2011 07:53 PMPosted by Wheatley
so many of these posts are driving me nuts.

no need to waste a post in the thread then eh?
Reply Quote
/drink
Reply Quote
5 Night Elf Rogue
/puke
Reply Quote
09/14/2011 07:52 PMPosted by Vergadain
Just curious if they have started to come out yet, myself and no friends have gotta one and there is around 50 or so that opted in.

50 friends? I lol'd
Reply Quote
Community Manager
When closed beta begins there will be press releases, blog posts, twitter tweets, ticker tape parades, 30's style boxing, confetti manufacturing and expending, spit takes, coffee manufacturing and consuming, crying, handball matches (no waterfalls), news ports AND re-ports, anger, too many emails in my inbox, too many begging threads in this forum, and potentially a few happy people.

You'll know.
Reply Quote
When closed beta begins there will be press releases, blog posts, twitter tweets, ticker tape parades, 30's style boxing, confetti manufacturing and expending, spit takes, coffee manufacturing and consuming, crying, handball matches (no waterfalls), news ports AND re-ports, anger, too many emails in my inbox, too many begging threads in this forum, and potentially a few happy people.

You'll know.

so does this mean its going to be tonight?
Reply Quote

You'll know.

BLUE BLUE!
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
GTU

You'll know.

So pretty much in about 1 hour? (: ilu
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Shaman
Good to know.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]